Chapter four

Z.O.N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong is waiting in the car when he saw Chaerin at the convenient store, queueing after an old lady she gave her place before, she looked like buying some food in her hand when it was her turn her phone rings. She take the phone call casually but then rushed out of the store right after she pays, she walks to the driver seat direction and open his door to Jiyong surprise asking him to get off the car and tossed the plastic bag to his hand, close the door right in front of his face.

A second later the window rolled down. "What are you doing? Get in!" She said, half screaming to the frozen guy in front of her.

Once Jiyong seated inside Chaerin kicks the gas and start driving like a maniac, thankfully the road is not packed at all with only two or three car every kilo maters, still her driving is considered as dangerous Jiyong has to holding onto the the holding thing above the window, even the seatbelt doesn't help to keep him in the position.

"Where are we going?" He ask, shouting for an unknown reason, or maybe the adrenaline that pushing inside him.

Chaerin didn't answer right away, she cursed at the steering wheel for a second before talking in a more higher tone. "Some bastard has been killed." She said, rage is obviously covering her face and a strong sense of annoyance in her tone just confirm it for him.

"Okay but can you drive saver?" He ask, most likely because the car wasn't all his anymore and he didn't have the licence on his hand. Maybe it somewhere else still in the car but he can't risk it.

"No." Chaerin said as she continued to drive even faster to the other side of the city.

They are arrive only by 20 minutes drive when it should be an hour driving and the first thing Jiyong did is sighed, relieved that no police after them. Chaerin parks the car perfectly at the side of the road, 2 or 3 meters away from an dumpster place because there are some people around with cameras and the other thing for broadcasting.

She came out of the car no problem, walking through the press like a boss, she doesn't look putting much care when the press start asking question. Passing trough the police line with the help of another cop that guarding the crime scene, he walk straight to where Seungri is inspecting some paper on his hand.

For some minutes they talking and Jiyong just watching when he notice the plastic bag is still in his hand, on his laps to be exact. He looks inside it and find two cups of ramen and triangle kinda, one pack of kimchi too included.

Right, she say just before they stopped at the convenient store that she haven't eat well since two days ago, and Jiyong who kinda always around can't help but notice it. Even now, what she bought wasn't the best food for stomach to digest, she looks a kinda pale too this morning, saying something about her stomach with Seungri who then turn worried in the expression.

Jiyong sighed as he tossed the plastic bag to the other seat. "Why did i even care?" He mumbled to himself, turning his head to the opposite direction where he saw Chaerin entering before when..

"Boo!" A weird guy is looking at him right really close to the window, makes Jiyong jumps that he almost curse the out of him.

"The are you doing Youngbae?" He rolled down his window, completely annoyed at his friend but than again surprised that he is there. "How can you get here?" He continued after receving laughter treatment from the man in black tux, another thing that makes Jiyong rise one of his eyebrow.

Youngbae stopped laughing, put his hand on the window as he squatted inside the tux; obviously designer, Jiyong can tell since he kinda used to wear something like that too back then. Youngbae just points his thumb to the direction behind him, where a girl in formal attire is talking with someone that looks like the head from the police.

Jiyong follows the direction. "Your girlfriend?" He ask.

Youngbae looked up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter