re-do or not?

Z.O.N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Moon is still hungging his wife lovingly, looking at the back of Mrs. Moon; some body part is still laying on the ground, no bloods included in the scene but still morbid as some roten organs are smashed on the floor, starting to smell. Just looking at the scene he could assumed that the woman is angry and become so irritated as she departing the dead organs.

How not? He ask himself, the three kids is their three little pigs. He sighed as lets the woman go and kiss the woman's forehead, getting down to her both eyes than nose soon enough to the lips and the making put session is start, hands wandering around to each others body part, ready to rip whatever that cover them when they heard a light chuckled from behind.

That stops them instantly from whatever they are doing.

There, at the very end of the room where the darkness illuminate almost half of the big room, a man in his formal suit walking out casually to the light. He shows his smirk with half his face that still illumated by the shadow, that just makes him looks even more mysterious.

He stopped once the couple is fully turning to him, facing the uninvited guess; already in their guarding position with gun both in their hands, ready to fire whenever they sense any danger from the guy which is already high.

Their expression shows that they didn't expect anybody to get in, or is he already there from a long time? Watching all the time? Because there is only one way out the same for coming in and that is right behind their back right now, secured with three kind of different locks.

From head to toe, he use black outfit, except for the shirt he wore inside his jacket suit and his long coat. The man just finish putting a pair of black leather gloves to cover his hands and with a smirk still on his relaxed face he walks closer, as his right hand clutching the inside of his coat. 

The couple sensed it as a danger, pulled the trigger of their firearms and aims right towards the man's fatal point.

Not to their surprise, he could easily blockade the bullets to touch his body as he takes out his gun; ready with its shutter, in a split second pulled the trigger with a perfect timing and precise as his bullet hitting right before the both couples ones.

Bullets and bullets making contact causing a small explosion in the air and dust is now every where, he laughs childishly as he keeps walking closer through the horde of the dust. As if there is nothing that could stop him, fear never shown on his face even just a slight fright or a suprised look.

They have 3 meters gap in total when the man was still touched by the shadow but now its already half of it, slowly but surely the couple could see clearly how the man in front of them really looks like. He is smiling like a little kid who is having fun, while playing their little game at the backyard of their parents house.

Mrs. Moon is the first one that being captivipe by how the man looks, no wonder the three kids just let him in, she thought. He looks just like a normal guy or should she say a boy; judging by how you he looks like, he looks like a very rich kid with a face that people like to descibe as the type of one that easy to fool.

An innocent boy from rich family.

His smile and laughter wasn't creepy at all even with the fact that he has a gun in his hand and is professionally capable of using it, she couldn't help but thinking that he was just playing with a toy gun; pointed rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter