Chapter Three

Z.O.N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passes, morning change day turned into noon and soon after. Jiyong and Youngbae is now sitting on a bench in the central park of the city, looking at some kids still playing with sand and dirt or even ridding bike cycle with their friends running after them. Despite their tired face and sweats, happy laughs and giggles can be heard clearly, making an addictive music to ear drums, even their small quarrels seems so fresh to his ears.

Contrary to the man whose sits beside him; Youngbae, yawns every here and there, clearly bored at the situation. "This is so boring." He said in his low voice and rubs his eyes; a hundred percent had no interest on his face.

Jiyong sighed and turned from his friend, back to the kids; still busy playing when he saw the girl from before again, across the fountain, she is sitting alone, looks like ranting on something just like this morning when he saw her venting on her car.

Unconsciously and almost magically he chuckled to that; it almost make the other one besides him (Youngbae) got a heart attack.

Turned to his friend he follows where his friend looking and to his surprise founds a girl there, she is totally looks like Jiyong in his past, her looks and all, even the way of talking in a high speed when he is mad.

A creepy smile creep out on his face and a light bulb popped out of his head, he raise from the bench noticing his friend all busy looking at the girl, and not paying much attention to him. He decides to go and leaves him alone on the bench, with a stingy boyish grin on his face, sneaks away easily.

When in the other side Jiyong still looking at the girl, what is it? He thought to himself as he feel his heart beats a little faster than it's normally, but still eyes sticks to the girl who is still so mad at something that she almost looked like she is going to eat anyone who approach her. Yet for Jiyong it just looked cute, how she brings it out, it was just like the last time. As the memory rushed back a question popped out immediately, will she still remember him? He asks to himself, hoping somehow she will, when he notices a familiar figure approaching the girl.

His eye wide open, it's Youngbae! And from what he saw he is now looking at his way and waves his hand at him, giving him some weird signals with his fool-like-smile that people tend to call it as a charmingly cute smile.

"What the f..." he turned to where his friend should be and find an empty air. ”!!" He continued and turned again to see Youngbae already sits beside her and is looked like talks to her, he looks so casual and her facial expression softening.

Why? Jiyong asks to himself.

Should he join before his friend talking nonsense about him, or is it too late already? Should he just runaway and safe his face by now? Not coming out from his apartment for forever. And here come headache as he never really think that much in the past three years, he holds his head with both his hands, looking down to his old convers shoes with muds and dirt on it. Half embarrassed, half dizzy he looked up on them one more time, now that both of them looking at him, confusion is clearly seen on both faces. He can't feel his heart still beating or not as a sudden russ of hotness come all the way up to his face, as soon as he realize it would turn red, he covered his face and turned away.

"! ! !" He cursed repeatedly behind his hands, feeling the heat of his face getting higher and higher. All feelings that he already forgot is like attacking him all together in a time, he thinks it is more embarrassing than came out with no makeup when a hundreds of camera pointed to his face.

His phone buzzing.

'The name is Lee Chaerin, 26 years old, i think she likes you she hasn't stop looking at you till very now ♥♥♥♥.'

He looking up to see his friend is no longer there but she is still looking at his way. What is wrong with her? He asks himself and once again his phone buzzing.

'Check your pocket and wallet, have a save trip home my friend. Good luck!! -Youngbae.'

Jiyong turned away again and do as Youngbae say in the message just to find a car key to his white lambo and his empty pocket, Jiyong forgot that his friend have an ability to pickpocket and do some magic trick with the speed of his hands, now he worried of the girl. Would Youngbae take something from another person besides him? His question is answered right after he thinks of it and his phone buzzed again.

'Ah almost forget, i have her car key too ^^ please don't report me to police, I'm swear i'll return it, so fighting!! i just donating a big help on your love life, peace! -Youngbae.'

A sudden dizziness coming once again, he grab his hair forcefully when another message received, it's contains a picture of Youngbae's hand with a car key that has a teddy bear looked like chain dangling on it and from the back ground, it's too late for him to chase and asks it back.

Another message.

'In case you didn't believe me -Youngbae.'

And another one.

'FIGHTIIIIIING!!!!! -Youngbae.'

He rise from his seat and is about to throw his phone when he noticed that the girl is still looking at him. "Curse you Dong Youngbae." He mumbled to himself.

Yesterday i have a dream, for the first time in the last three years he shows up in my dream. He is smiling there, laughing to his favorite TV show with me besides him, watching every expression he made. I sighed looking up to see the angel is watching me, he looks so casual and in comfort despite he is in the same room as i am.

He smiles. "Should we start?" He asks and put down his chart on the table, i could see a lot of things printed there and in one of sentence i could see a name. Lee Kijin, i bring it up yesterday and it looks like he hasn’t told anyone since i still here, in this comfort of his. "You see that? I know you are clever despite of your unstable mental; I’d like to talk about Lee Kijin." He explained, so flawless like that, calmly looking at my eyes.

I don't want too, but his expression is so burdening to me, why is he so sly yet so innocent looking at me with his sincere stare. And from his expression i could tell that he knows who is Lee Kijin is.

"Is he someone you know?" I ask.

He nods. "He is."

What relationship he could have with that demon? The angel didn't supposed to know the demon.

"So will you tell me what is your.."

"No! You will regret it, once you know you can't have your way back but go straight to hell." I cut him off.

"Is that why Jiyong is dead?" He asks carefully.

"Angels don't belong in hell."

"Calm yourself, this talk will just between us, you can trust me."

"Trust you?" I ask and he nods calmly. "How far could you go to get my trust?" I continued.

"You don’t know.” He said in a questioning tone.

"Let this go." I said, challenging him.

He eats the bite and walks over me, how people here hire him in the first place? I ask myself as i could feel his hands undone the lace of my jacket. As it started to get loosen, and i can move my arms comfortably i stands.

Startled he fall back and i turned, moving fast as i still have my ability, in a second i change the position, at his back i struggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter