Chapter 2

HQ LOVESTORY : Unforgettable Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"what a ert !" susan walked into the studio . there are only Autumn in the studio .

"what's wrong , unnie ?" asked Autumn .

"That crazy-ert-new-boy. what his name ?" said susan angrily .

"crazy-ert-new-boy ? ohh , did you mean wonwoo sunbae ?"

"what his name ?"

"wonwoo sunbae ." said autumn clearly .

"what ever ." susan took a sit beside autumn .

"something happened huh ?" asked Beth suddenly . susan and autumn shock .

"where did you came from ?" asked susan .

"umm , from toilet ?" beth smile .

"what's the matter with wonwoo ?" asked beth calmly .

"he stole my first kiss just now . " said susan .

"what ? are you kidding me ?"

"am i look like i'm kidding right now ?"

"okay , i'm sorry . i just can't believe it . what's wrong with him ?" beth take a sit to join them .

"i don't know . he said sorry and some words that i can't understand ."

"did he talked in chinese or .. france ?"

"not funny ! " susan threw a pillow to beth . beth and autumn laugh .

"okay , i'm sorry ."

"woaa , he's very manly !" said autumn suddenly .

"what's wrong with you ? don't you have a class right now ?" said susan madly .

"don't mad at her . let's go to the cafe . we cool down your body , okay ?" said beth .

"alright ." susan followed beth to the cafe .

***

"hey , do you want some snacks ? i want to buy at the snack machine ." said beth when they were in front of the cafe .

"alright , i will buy drink for you ."

"iced americano ."

"okay ." susan walked into the cafe . she went to the counter .

"annyeonghaseyo ." greet the cashier politely .

"annyeonghaseyo . please give me an iced americano and chocolate ice blended with pearl ." susan notice someone beside her .

"susan ?" said that person .

"ryu hani ." susan smiled to her . not a sincere smile because first , ryu hani is one of the attensee member . she didn't hate them very much . not really . well , you'll know why she hate them after this . and second , ryu hani is her junior . so , she should call her unnie or sunbae .

"how's your day ?" asked hani .

"it's great ." '... not so great after i met you .' susan smirked . hani's drink arrived .

" is it great when you lost the competition . well , what's your feeling became a loser , AGAIN ?" said hani sarcastically .

"what do you mean ?" susan's face became red and she can feel the heat .

" i thought you know that our member , Bae Rin Ah won the competition . it's a good news for us . well , i have too many works to do . goodbye , LOSER ." whispered hani . susan felt so mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter