Chapter 5

HQ LOVESTORY : Unforgettable Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Susan woke up from her sleep . she couldn't see any of her member in the studio . only she was there . she looked at her watch .

"4.00 p.m. ? i've been sleeping for two hours ? oh my god . where is everyone ?" susan went to the toilet to watch her face .

susan called all of the members but no one picked up her call . so , she decided to go to the cafe to search for beth or eugene . when she arrived , there was no beth or Harmonique's members.

***

Hazel just end her fashion class . after Ms. Song went out from the class , she stood up from her seat . she headed to Ryu Hani at the corner of the class . and she knew that Attensee's members was there . waiting for their lovely visual member . I guess so ..

"Hani-sshi , can we talk ?" asked Hazel .

"You can talk here , Hazel-sshi ." said Soo Ah as a leader . Oh , I mean as a rude leader .

"alright . well , i just want you to apologize to Susan unnie . " said Hazel . All of the Attensee members looked at each other before they laughed like a bunch of crazy witches . I told you , they're already witches for me.

"you must be crazy ." said Yoon Tae Ha .

"what if .. she don't want to apologize ? what will you do ?" asked Min Ra .

***

Anna walked quickly to Hazel's class . she was late because her class just also ended . Suddenly someone pulled her hand . Anna shocked .

"hey , where are you going ?" asked Mingyu . Oh please , not now Mingyu

"I have some works to do . " said Anna . Don't ask too many question , oppa ..

"works ? where ?" asked Mingyu .

"Fashion class . I have to go now . I'll call you later . annyeong . " said Anna and ran quickly .

***

"Yes , I don't want to apologize . she started it first . Susan should come to me and apologize ." said Hani arrogantly .

"Like seriously , Ryu Hani ? You're so shameless ." said Hazel bravely .

"What ?! "Hani shouted like crazy . she stood up from her seat .

Suddenly , all of the Harmonique's members entered the class . stylishly ..

"woaa , calm down Ryun Hani . Why so angry ?" said Hermoine . Hani was shocked with them .

***

Susan saw Mingyu , Dino and Wonwoo at the corner of the cafe . She headed to them quickly .

"hey guys ." greet Susan .

"Annyeong susan noona ." said Dino .

"hey susan ." Mingyu greeted back .

"Hye sweety .." said wonwoo with a naughty smile .

"Not now wonwoo ." she showed an annoyed face to him .

"Guys , did you see anna , or beth or any of the Harmonique's members ?" asked Susan .

"Well , Anna said that she had some works ." said Mingyu

"Yeah , Seungkwan and I saw Harmonique's members and Attensee's members there . Looks like they will have a fights . wait , then why are you here ? I thought .." Susan cut off Dino's word .

"what ? Attensee ? and Harmonique ?"

"yes ."

"where are they now ?" asked susan worriedly .

"Fashion class ."

"Third floor ." said wonwoo .

***

"Woaa , Hazel . Thanks for bring your friends here . Long time no see , girls ." said Baek Soon Ah sarcastically .

"Hello witches . Long time no see too ." said Jannebeth with a smirked .

"what ?! withces ? Gosh , you're so rude ."said Lee Sara .

"Well , I'm rude with people who are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter