Chapter 3

HQ LOVESTORY : Unforgettable Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beth and Anna walked together to the cafe . well , it's a peak time . so , the cafe is packed with people . after buying some noddles and drinks , they went searching for the table .

"unnie , let's go there ." anna pointed at the last table .  there were mingyu , DK and wonwoo sitting at the table .

"are you serious ?"asked beth but anna headed to the table quickly . beth followed her .

"can we join you guys ? since we don't get any table ." asked anna .

"it's okay , we can search for another table . let's go , anna ." beth pulled anna's hand .

"seems like all the table was full . you girls can sit here . "said DK while looking at beth . anna took a sit in front of mingyu while beth sat beside her .

"hello , dear . long time no see " said mingyu to anna . anna smiled widely .

"oppa , i miss you ." DK , beth and wonwoo looked at the lovebirds with an annoyed face .

"what ?" asked anna .

"we're too busy to meet each other ." explained mingyu . they just ignored mingyu and anna .

"where is susan ? i didn't see he lately ." asked wonwoo to beth .

"she locked herself in her room since the incident ." said beth .

"it's been two days right ?" asked DK .

"yes ." replied beth while not looking at him .

"why did you kiss her that day ?" asked beth to wonwoo .

"its not kiss , it just ..." said wonwoo .

"when did you kiss her ?!" asked mingyu shockly .

"its not kiss , it just .. a peck ?" explained wonwoo .

"what ever , why did you kiss or peck or what-ever-it-called her ?" beth repeated her question .

"well , i thought she mad at me because i left her without saying goodbye ." said wonwoo .

"how can she mad at you when she can't remember anything about you ." said anna .

"what do you mean by she can't remember anything about me ?"asked wonwoo . anna shut . she knew that she had revealed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter