Chapter 4

HQ LOVESTORY : Unforgettable Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Iris walked at the corridor . she looks so happy that she didn't even realise that her shoelaces wee untied . suddenly , she bumped into susan .

"susan unnie , annyeong !" iris smiled .

"annyeong , iris !"

"where are you going ?"

"i have a class now ."

"ohh , alright . see you later .'

"iris-ah , you didn't tie your shoelaces ." said susan . iris looked down at her shoes . she smiled .

"ahh , gwenchanha . i'll do it later . gumawo ."

"nae , make sure you didn't fall . " said susan . she left iris quickly because she was late to her class . iris went down the stairs . after taking some steps , unfortunately she fell down . but suddenly , someone held her hand and grabbed her waist . iris didn't realise that they were looking at each other for split seconds and she could feel like she was in heaven that time .

"iris ?" said that person . iris was snatched back to the reality . she pulled herself out from his hold .

"s.coups sunbae ."

"gwenchanha ?" asked s.coups worriedly .

"umm , nae .. nae . gumawo ." said iris . s.coups smile .

"how did you know my name ?"asked iris .

"well , you're harmonique's member . and you're its best dancer . "explained s.coups . iris smiled proudly . suddenly , s.coups kneeled down . iris shocked with his action .

"you didn't tied your shoelaces . that's why you fell . " said s.coups .

'am i dreaming ?' iris asked herself . s.coups got up and looked at iris .

"make sure you tie your shoelaces next time . please don't get hurt anymore , okay ?" said s.coups with smile .

iris was thunderstrucked with his word . she felt like she was dreaming .

***

iris ran into the studio happily .

"what's up girl ?" asked jennifer .

"oh my god ! i feel like i'm dreaming right now !" said iris excitedly .

"what's going on ? you met s.coups sunbae ?" asked hazel . well , iris will not as happy like this if it not about s.coups sunbae .

"better than that ."

"he greeted you ?" asked scarlet .

"more than that ."

"then , what ?"

"he caught me when i fell down . he tied my shoelaces and .. he said to me for not getting hurt ! he took care about me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter