Chapter 1

HQ LOVESTORY : Unforgettable Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Susan walked slowly at the corridor while sipping her chocolate ice blended .

"Susan-ah !!" someone yelled from afar .Susan turned back and smiled . That girl ran to her .

"Yah , Beth Jung . Don't you know the rules ?"

"What ?" Beth asked .

"Look there . " Susan pointed at a signboard .

DON'T MAKE NOISE AT CORRIDOR

"Ahh , what ever . Hey , I want to tell you something ."

"What ?" Susan continued her walk .

"Ms. Gong want to see you ."

"For what ?"

"I don't know . Maybe about the competition . Just go to her ."

"Jinjja ? Alright . I'll go now . Thanks Beth " Susan smiled , giving Beth her ice blended . She ran to the teacher's room .

"Hey ! " Beth yelled .

***

Susan walked into the teacher's room . She searched for Ms. Gong .

"There she is ." Susan walked slowly to Ms. Gong 's table.

"Annyeonghaseyo , Ms. Gong ." she greeted her .

"Oh , annyeong , susan-ah ."Ms. Gong smiled .

"Do you want to see me ?" asked Susan .

"Yes . I want to tell something . Well , the result of the competition had already came out."

"so ...?" asked Susan . She hope that she will be the winner .

"ummm  sorry susan . You're not the winner .But you can try again , right ?" Ms. Gong patted her back . Susan smiled . a forced smile.

"Its okay . Thanks Ms. Gong ." susan left Ms. Gog . As soon as she stepped out from the teacher's room , Susan cried at the corner of the corridor .

"Ms , are you alright ?" someone greeted her . Susan ignored that question . She cried because she didn't understand why she is not the winner . she tried so hard for the competiton . Well , this was not her first time joined this competition , but almost three times she lost in this competition . What's wrong with her ? she asked herself .

"umm , miss . why are you crying ?" that person asked worriedly . Susan mad . What a busybody !

"What do you want , huh ?! Get away from my bussines !" Susan yelled at that person . that person shocked . Susan left that anonymous person .

"Susan Kim ? What the hell with her ?"

***

"What a busybody !" susan walked into the studio . Some eyes were focusing on her .

"What's wrong , unnie ?" asked the maknae . Susan cried again . It was louder this time . all the harmonique's members were so worried . they patted her back and asked her to stop crying .

"I know what's your problem . Hey , it's okay if you didn't win this time ." Beth voiced .

"But this was my third times . What's wrong with me ? " Susan's face was so red .

"There's nothing wrong on you , really . Maybe it's not the right time for you to win . You can always try again , right ?"

"but when ?"

"maybe .... one day ? No one knows , susan ." susan stop crying . Iris gave her a box of tissues.

"Its okay unnie . Maybe you didn't win the competition because ... you already won my heart ."she said .

"euw , disgusting !" Hazel threw the box to Iris . all of them laughed on their actions .

Yes , maybe she lost this competition , but one day , she will won that competition . Yes . she promised that .

"so , who's the winner ?" autumn asked . everyone were focusing on susan .

"Bae Rin Ah " said susan .

"what ?!" scarlet shouted .

"That girl ?" eugene asked . susan just nodded .

"Bae rin ah ? that attensee's member?" anna asked .

"yes , anna . your enemy ." said susan .

"no , our enemy " jennifer smirked .

***

"You're a pearl dear , they ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter