Chapter 4

Endlessly [Markjin+Jackbam] Book1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident with Jackson , Bambam ran out of the library covering his face with his hand .

Yugyeom apologies for Bambam and followed the latter.

Jr remained behind and looked at Jackson up and down . Jackson looked at him weirdly .

"You did great , making Bambam blush ." Jr said with a thumbs up and Jackson cannot register what the other was saying .

On the other hand , Bambam rushed to the washroom . He looked at the mirror and his face was red as tomato . He splashed water but it was still red .

Yugyeom entered the washroom and bambam covered his face again to prevent Yugyeom from seeing it .

Yugyeom walked towards Bambam and slowly took off his hand from his face. Bambam tried to protest but Yugyeom gave him a glare . 

"Woah~ is this an act ??" Yugyeom asked not believing .

"Yugyeom what is wrong with me ??" Bambam answered with a Qsn .

"You never blushed before Bambam , do u um......perhaps like him??" Yugyeom asked with sad eyes .

Bambam kept his head low , when it comes to love life , he and he knows it himself .

He won't say he like Jackson but he can say that he is starting to have eyes for him .

But he dosent want to like Jackson because :

1. Jackson is not human and he may not be his soulmate.
2. Jackson is a well known playboy.
3. Jackson maybe playing with him.
4. He does not know a single thing about love life.
5. He has many battles to take care of and he may or may not be alive in the 1st place .
6. And lastly , Yugyeom has a crush on him , Bambam know its and he doesn't want to hurt yugyeom's feelings .

Bambam liked yugyeom before . Now he is too focused on his works that he didn't realise the latter's feelings for him .

Bambam looked over at Yugyeom only to find the latter staring at him with hurt written all over his eyes.

Bambam wanted to say something but Jr entered the scene and observed the two suspiciously. Bambam didn't dare look at up at Jr he was too embarrassed.

"Bambam........what's that......??" Jr asked his voice trailing off as he pointed to bambam's neck .

Bambam looked confused. Yugyeom looked closely to bambam's neck to find something written in bold , black in colour.

Before Yugyeom could look closer Bambam turned and observed  it in the mirror and when he saw the tattoo on his neck he gasped and covered it.

"Hey !! Let me see it ." Jr complained and Bambam shook his head .

"Bamie what's the title??" Yugyeom asked without a single sparks of hope in his eyes . He know it is not him but still he wanted to know .

"I don't know and I won't say it to you . Don't ask me." Bambam said in a firm tone .

Yugyeom and Jr didn't continue instead all three of them walked out of the washroom with Bambam still covering his neck.

"I'll be heading home 1st Yugyeom , come with Jr when school is over . Inform to Jimin too ." Bambam said and Yugyeom did not protest , he was not in the mood . 

Jr gave him a nod and Bambam noticed that Yugyeom was still looking down .

'It's now or never' Bambam thought and walked closer to Yugyeom and looked up at him , since the other was taller than him.

Yugyeom looked down at Bambam confusedly .

Jr was about the ask what was going on but he gasped when Bambam tip-toed and kissed Yugyeom on the lips and in just one blink he ran away towards the exit .

Yugyeom's P.O.V

What the just happened ?!

Did he just---

no !! I m just dreaming. 

I shook my head vigorously and pinch myself but nothing happened .

Right as I was about to slap myself a hand stopped me .

I turned to Jr Hyung looking at me with a warm smile.

"Bambam kissed you for real Yugyeom , you are not dreaming." 

I touched my lips unconsciously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter