Chapter 6

Endlessly [Markjin+Jackbam] Book1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After coming out of the principal's office, Jackson went straight to Vocal Hall jumping  and singing happily because he got bambam's number from Jimin. The latter gave him probably because Jackson was nagging and bugging Jimin non-stop and Mark also joined so that he could tell Jackson to go and call JB and zhYoungjae.

Since, Youngjae and JB are good in singing , they are probably topping the vocal class right now.

Jackson and 2jae were very close even though they were not in the same friend circle. And also Mark and Jungi were in the same condition.

Jackson opened the door to the vocal class and entered without even asking for permission and the teacher looked offended. Girls started fangirling making Jackson smile widely. 

Youngjae and JB noticed and rolled their eyes. 

"What do you want Jackson??" JB said looking annoyed and if anyone would see, they would think jackson and JB were enemies.

"I want you and Youngjae right now." Jackson said mockingly but JB noticed the seriousness in Jackson's eyes and nodded. Youngjae stood up and went out of the classroom without even giving a single glance to the teacher.

The teacher wanted to scream at them for being rude but they were the 'don't mess with us' squad. So, she controlled her anger.

JB also stood up and went out of the class in the same way as Youngjae. And lastly, the teacher could no longer control her anger and screamed at Jackson.

"You rude students. Apologise!!"

Jackson stared blankly at the teacher for a while and winked making the teacher blush and look down. The class started screaming and totally looked like mess.

"Rudeness is my key word."saying so , Jackson coolly walked out of the class as you know he got bambam's number and nothing can erase his happiness.

*In the hallway*

"What did you want to talk about?" JB asked after Jackson made sure that no one is around.

"I got bambam's number!!" Jackson squealed and 2jae gave him a 'you've got to be kidding me' face.

"Just kidding, well literally not kidding , anyway, Jimin and Mark told me to call you two." Jackson said still not taking the smile off his face.

"Who the is Jimin and where is Mark??"JB asked and Youngjae smacked him on the head.

"Jimin is Mr Park, idiot!!" Youngjae said and Jackson laughed.

"Mark is sleeping in the office."

Then, Jackson started explaining everything and it took exactly one hour and ten minutes. Youngjae being the drama queen started his work and Jackson being the dumb one got off topic and JB had to bring him back to the topic many times.

"So, what's your answer? You guys are joining or not??" Jackson asked sternly.

JB hesitated a bit but before he could say anything Youngjae said that he was in so he couldn't say no.

On the way to the office.

"But why are you coming instead of Mark??" JB asked and Jackson stopped in his tracks.

JB and Youngjae looked at each other and then at Jackson but could not see his face since he was walking in front of them.

Youngjae was about to ask if Jackson was alright when
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jackson held up a piece of paper in his hand and turned around grinning with sparkling eyes.

2jae looked at him weirdly and asked what he was holding.

Jackson smiled sheepishly before answering---

"Bambam's number." And there he goes dance walking all the way to the office.

JB and Youngjae face palmed.

*At the mansion*

Bambam came back very late. He expected the others to be asleep but got surprised when he saw the living room's lights on.

He walked closer only to see Yugyeom leaning on the couch and looking up at the ceiling. 

"You're late." Bambam hear the latter say calmly.

"I know. What are you doing?? You should be asleep by now." Bambam replied and Yugyeom did not want to hear that kind of answer, he expected more.

"Isn't it obvious I was waiting for you to come back and talk about what happened back at school."Yugyeom said straight forward making Bambam wonder where he got the courage.

Bambam wanted to say 'Forget it' but he knew it was his mistake and he need to make things right.

"I am sorry about that incident Yugyeom, I couldn't think properly."Bambam said and Yugyeom clenched his fist.

"So you are telling to forget about it huh??" Yugyeom asked standing up from the couch.

Bambam looked down not daring to lift his head up.

"Did you not care about my feelings??"

"Did you even think of me??"

"Didn't you know how much I love you??"

"Am I nothing to you??"

Yugyeom asked taking one step closer to Bambam for each question.

Yugyeom is already crying but Bambam was standing still, guilt visible on his pretty face.

Yugyeom felt bad after seeing bambam's facial expression but he ain't falling for it.

"I-I am really sorry Yugyeom. I don't know what to feel anymore." Bambam said almost on the verge of crying.

"I like you but---"

"You like Jackson more." Yugyeom said cutting Bambam off.

Bambam's eyes widen. Is he that obvious??

Bambam was on his own little world but was pulled back to reality when Yugyeom pinned him on the nearest wall.

Bambam did not struggle and just looked at Yugyeom.

"It's either me or him. You can hurt me but don't hurt yourself." Yugyeom said and walked away leaving Bambam totally confused and guilty.

He went to his room and lied on his bed. As he was about to close his eyes, his phone dinged. Bambam took out his phone from his pant's pocket and saw a new message. It was from an unknown number.

"Who the hell is this?" Bambam mumbled to himself but he decided to ignore it.

Again as he tried to close his eyes, his phone rang making him groan.

"Who call someone at midnight??"Bambam said annoyed.

When he look at the number it was the same as the one who sent a message earlier.

He was debating whether he should pick up or not. His mind was telling him not to pick up but his heart just says the opposite.

"Follow your heart." Bambam said to himself before picking the phone up.

"Hello!" He mouthed and got no reply.

"Hello??!" Bambam tried again and this time the person from the other line replied with a small 'hi!'

Bambam was busy thinking where he heard this voice but he could not remember.

"Is this Bamabm??" The person from the other line asked.

"Yeah but who are you??" Bambam asked wanting to know who he was. He don't know how the hell this guy got his number.

"Oh it's Jackson." That's when Bamabm dropped his phone and the other hung up.

After this the first thing that came to bamabm's mind was 'Who the gave him my number?'

 

*on the other side*

Jackson is rolling on the ground like a roller and screaming something like ," HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT THAT I AM A CREEP!!! OH MY GOD!! I HAVE EMBARRASSED MYSELF!! HELL NO!!"

And on the background Jungkook and Suga were laughing their asses off.

"Hell yes!! That was hilarious Jackson!!" Jungkook commented and Suga agreed and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter