Chapter 5

Endlessly [Markjin+Jackbam] Book1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Mark , Jackson , Yugyeom , Jimin, Jinyoung sat down to talk abut something which Jimin only know , the red haired male's phone rang and he went to the corner of the room to talk.

Jinyoung sent a playful wink towards Mark and the later looked surprised but he played along by smirking at junior. What do you expect?? Junior and Mark are both playboys.

Yugyeom kept silent, glaring at Jackson while the latter was clueless and kept looking around the office probably wondering why the giant was there and Bambam was not there.

When Jimin came back to talk he turned towards Yugyeom and junior.

"'Kun' wants you two to come back right now, go soon."

Yugyeom and junior did not question further and went out quickly.

Jackson looked confused.
"Why are they going home??"he asked.

"Something important came up and their parents wanted them to come home." Jimin answered.

Mark and Jackson 'oh'ed.

"So, why did you come early??" Jimin further questioned.

"Uh...........didn't you tell us to come??" Jackson asked confusedly while Mark was sulking because junior left. Jimin face palmed.

 "But that was after school. Never mind , I needed to talk something important with you guys." 

Mark and Jackson looked at each other confused.

"Is it about the swee---"

"What's your T.I (true identity)??" Jimin asked cutting off Mark.

At this , jackson and mark's eyes widen.

"How did you know??"Jackson asks in disbelief. Mark kept silent observing Jimin and his eyes.

"Look , let's keep this between us. I won't tell anyone about this but I need you two , Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook, Im Jaebum and Choi Youngjae to please understand it."

Markson decided to go with the flow even if they were surprised so they nodded.

"I am one of the citizen of U.S.A , my TI is hunter. I need your help to solve a problem and I know you guys are one of thke citizen of USA . So, please tell me your TI."

At this , jackson's funny aura was gone and his true side is showing. His blonde hair slowly turning black.

"Tell us the reason first." Jackson demanded sternly.

Jimin was surprised at the sudden changes in Jackson.

"We need more people to war against kunpimook's parents and past people."Jimin said looking a straight at Jackson.

"Kunpimook?? Wait a sec!! Isn't he the prince who was kidnapped seven years ago??" Mark spoke up.

Jimin nodded.

"Can you explain more briefly??" Jackson asked.

"You see , I have been working for him for a very long time. The tall kid here , Yugyeom is his butler and junior is a hunter like me , he is my brother. V also work for him. Kun sent him to take care of the people who betrayed him while he was preparing for the war. And he needs some trusted men to help him get revenge to his parents ."

"Why his parents?" Jackson asked.

"Because they gave up on him when he trusted them the most, Kun needed their hope to free himself from the witch but they gave up."Jimin answered and markson felt bad for Kun even though they don't know how he look like.

"Well most importantly, why are you telling us this??" Mark asked.

"I have been observing you two together with your friend ever since the day you came here and you can say that I know you guys very well excluding your title and TI."

"Both of us are demons but we cannot tell you our title..................yet." Mark said looking straight at Jimin. Jimin nodded understanding why they did not tell their title.

"Yoongi is a Death God." Jackson said and Jimin gave him a 'what' face.

"Jaebum is a vampire and Youngjae is an angel." Mark said.

"Jungkook is also a vampire but they are from different clans." Jackson said and Jimin nodded.

Realising something , Mark spoke up.

"Did the prince ask you to do this??"

Jimin shook his head.

"He never speak up his worries. He kept everything to himself and tries very hard to face it alone. There are altogether ten of us in his Mansion but he hardly trust anyone except V , Yugyeom and me. No matter how nice a person treats him , he never let his guard down , not even to me."

"Then, won't he be disappointed if he finds out you are doing this behind his back." Mark asked.

Jimin nodded, "I just want to help him."

Everything went silent after that. After 18 mins , Jackson spoke up.

"I'll help you." Mark and Jackson spoke at the same times.

Jimin tries very hard to hide his happiness and Jackson noticed it.

"You know, you don't need  to hide." Jackson said with a warm smile getting back to his usual craziness and Mark agreed.

Jimin slightly laughed at this and Jackson swore if Yoongi would see it , he would definitely faint.

"So what's the plan??" Mark asked.

"I want you and your friends to stay with me if that's okay with you guys." 

Jackson and Mark looked at each other and nodded.

"That's ok with the two of us but we need to ask the others. But where are we staying??" Jackson asked.

Jimin smirked and replied,"Oh you'll see."

Mark rolled his eyes and all of a sudden Jackson wanted to see the prince's face.

"Will we see the prince's face??" Jackson asked hopefully but Jimin shook his head.

Mark laughed at Jackson. He looked like a beaten puppy.

"But I want to see him??" Jackson asked with puppy eyes and Jimin almost cooed.Almost.

"Time will come Jackson , just wait." Jimin said and Jackson nodded.

"So, when are we moving in??" Mark asked.

"I don't know but I want you to make it soon." Jimin said and markson nodded.

"You need to t--" Jimin was cut off when the door flew open revealing Yoongi and Jungkook.

Jimin and markson looked at them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter