Chapter 7

Endlessly [Markjin+Jackbam] Book1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam's P.O.V.

 

V and I reached school in exactly 15 mins. Usually I go with yugyeom but today I went with V. Today is his first day and he is hyperactive. 

 

We walked down the hallways till we reach our class, some student commented on how cute V was and I rolled my eyes. On the other hand, I saw v smiling at this.

 

Tsk this hyung...

 

I did not take v to the office cuz what the use?? Jimin won't be coming , sehun will be taking over. And we all know each other. All we need to do is let the teacher introduce him to the class, its no big deal. So, we went straight to class.

 

The class was quite empty as we still have 20 more mins before the bell. V sat down next to me and looked at me eagerly. What does he need??

 

I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me a not so innocent smile.

 

"Do you remember the kid with bunny smile?" He asked and I was blank for a sec.

 

I nodded. Wait!! Don't tell he li----

 

"He is hot though." V cut my thoughts off. Exactly what I thought. I rolled my eyes and he pouted.

 

"Of course he would be hot, no wonder he is one of the school's playboy." 

 

"I know th---What??!" V screamed right at my ears.

 

"He is one of the school's playboy." I explained and v looked like he could not believe it.

 

"One of??" He asked me looking confused.

 

I'll just explain it to him before he asks again.

 

"Yes one of because there are in total 3 international playboys in our school. Jungkook is one of them. Mark Tuan, he is the 1st. Next is...................." I find my voice trailing off. Why?? The next person I m going to name made me slightly hurt because he took my number from i don't know who and he called me. I kept my hopes high thinking he like me.

 

How can I be so blind?? How can I forget that he is the 2nd international playboy?? I am just his next target. 

 

I am just a nerd to him cuz I m 100% sure that he doesn't have a clue about my real identity. Who would like a nerd??

 

I saw a hand waving in front of me and that pulled me out of my thought 

.

 

"Hey, why are you zoning out?? Continue." V said and I just nodded..

 

I shouldn't think too much.

 

"OK, the 2nd one is Jackson Wang and the 3rd one is Jeon Jungkook, the one you just talked about." I explained and looked over at v only to see a thinking face.

 

What is he thinking?? And oh , I remember something.

 

"I forgot to mention Park Jinyoung, jimin's brother." V looked at me surprised and I chuckled , i know what he is thinking.

 

"What?? But he looks like an angel." V said.

 

"I know but don't judge the book by its cover. He is worst than Mark. With his killer smile , he can take anyone down." I said and v nodded like an understanding kid.

 

We talked and talked till the bell rang. I didn't notice yugyeom coming inside but when I turned around I saw him sleeping on his desk.

 

Our class seems a bit off today.

 

"Bamabm, are these the only students in this grade??" V asked and something clicked.

 

I looked around and found all the students  are missing and those are the ones who attend USA. Well namjoon is present but he is the only one. The ones who attend GSA(Galaxy school of arts) are all present. They are also supernatural being but from outside the universe. 

 

OK you must be confused, let me explain. 

 

In the supernatural world,there are two main clans. The Galaxy clan and the Underground clan. My parents belong to the galaxy clan. Well, to tell you truthfully, there was only one can when I was born and it was The Galaxy Clan. USA didn't exist at that time. My parents are the rulers. 

 

After, I was stolen from my parent's hands by a witch of who lives underworld. And note it, one day on earth is equal to 100 days in the underworld and 50 days in the galaxy. I was hidden in the underworld for more than millions of years. She took care of me like her own son. At first I hated her but as I grow up I knew the reason why she kidnapped me. It is because I am one of the strongest man in Galaxy and also I am a hybrid.

 

As time grew, she told me her biggest secret i.e. about  the people he hid in the underground. She has a small place in the underground where he hide those of the citizens of GSA, who are orphans or those who got abandoned because of some things they did. I thought those people would be some weak freaks but I was completely wrong. They were powerful enough to beat 10 GSA citizens all alone.

 

The witch, she titled our Kingdom as 'USA' and brought it up herself. The GSA citizens were against it because they wanted to be the only powerful ones but don't underestimate a witch. She battled against the GSA at midnight along with some powerful men of USA. I waited to help but she locked me up in a dungeon where all my powers are concealed. So, I couldn't do anything. 

 

Since that moment, I never saw her again but she gave me a very large book and it was all about how she wanted to make up USA and I vowed make her wish come true and I did with the help of those who are staying in my mansion. I never revealed myself to anyone, not even the people of USA knowns my face. All they know is my title, "The Lost Prince" but the title which my parents gave me is " The Mastermind". I prefer the 1st one. 

 

Suddenly I remembered Jimin, he said he was not feeling well and these students here are also absent. I have a feeling that they are planning something together.

 

Actually, six of them are absent and all of them are one of USA's citizen. 

 

Jackson Wang / Wang Ka Yee

 

Mark Tuan / Tuan Yein 

 

Choi Youngjae

 

Im Jaebum

 

Jeon Jungkook

 

And lastly,

 

Min Yoongi

 

These are the absentees.

 

oh now I know, I m 100% sure that jimin is the one who gave my number because the other day jimin and them were talking pretty close. And jimin was acting  weird.

 

"Whatever you are up to jimin, it better be good." I murmured.

 

"What did you say??" I saw V tiliting his head and bringing his ears closer to me.

 

I totally forgot that he was here. Aish.

 

I just shook my head and he nodded and if the teacher wasn't here, he would have nagged me to answer until I do.

 

Wait! When did the teacher enter??

 

I groaned and did not realise that I caught someone's attention. It was none other than yugyeom.

 

I feel him burning holes at my back but I just ignored him.

 

Our class feels empty today cuz the mood makers if our class are all absent.

 

As usual, I pay attention in call or should I said I pretend to pay attention in class. V was not listing and he was looking around every sec.

 

Oh yeah, he's looking for jungkook.

 

Suddenly Jackson crossed my mind and I shook my head furiously but luckily no one noticed.

 

Well, my day ended with jackson still in mind.

 

 

 

 

ON THE OTHER SIDE

 

(Mark and junior)

 

Junior drove off with mark leaving his friend behind purposely because he came there only for mark not for his friends.

 

He notice that mark was smiling all to himself and junior liked it.

 

"I bet jimin with murder you." Mark said and laughed followed by junior.

 

"Nah, he can't even touch me. If he does he'll be a dead meat." Junior replied jokingly.

 

"Woah I thought Jimin was scary but you are even more scary." Mark shot back.

 

Junior laughed cuz what mark said was true.

 

"Yeah rt. So, Mr Playboy. Let's get naughty." Junior said and mark agreed right away.

 

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter