Chapter 1

Endlessly [Markjin+Jackbam] Book1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mark freaking Tuan!!!!!!!!!" An angry Jaebum screamed and it was heard through the whole country .

The said male jerked his head up , upon hearing his named being called .

He was sleeping soundly that was until an  out of time idiot decided to ruin it .

Mark groaned and sat up .

"What do u want ??" He asked looking all so annoyed .

"How many times do I have to tell you not to touch my freakinggggggg PEN !!!!!!!" Jaebum screamed at mark's face .

At this , Mark made a 'What' face and in a split second , he burst out laughing .

"Holy pineapple !! U r screaming because of that ??" Mark asked between his laughs .

JB looked more pissed off but he replied a 'yes I m .'

"What's so special about it ??" Mark asked recovering from his laughter .

"Youngjae gave it to me and you freaking touch it!!!!" JB screamed at mark's ear and Mark has to scoot away to protect his ears .

"What the hell Jaebum !! Ok I m sorry ok !! I won't do it again ." Mark said dramatically bowing as he was hiding his funny expression face .

Jaebum mouthed a 'u better keep ur words' and walked away making a 'don't mess with me ' face .

As soon as JB closed the door to Mark's dorm , the latter fell down from bed and started laughing his off .

He knew JB and Youngjae liked each other from childhood but the two of them were too dumb to realise it . Mark convinced both of them separately but it didn't work out so he gave up . 

And now JB is here screaming to whosoever touched Youngjae or the things Youngjae gave to him .

"Urgh he ruined my sleep ." Mark said and got in bed and dozed off .


ON THE OTHER SIDE 

Jackson , Jungkook and Yoongi were strolling around the park , it was their daily routine .

After sometimes they sat down on the grass . 

And Jungkook started asking a weird Qsns.

"Hyung , when do you think the tattoo will appear ??" Jk asked SG . JS was busy rolling on the grass .

"I don't really know about that Jungkook but I think time will come , you just wait ." SG said closing his eyes and resting .
Jungkook nodded and further asked , " what's yours ??" 

"Uh..Moon WA--" 

"Guys come here !!" JS wish per shouted cutting off Suga .

Jk and SG dragged themselves slowly towards JS and looked at the direction slowly .

What they saw made JK and SG at each other in disbelief .

"Is that...." Both of them said at the same time .

"Mr Park !!" Jackson , Jungkook and Suga exclaimed at the same time but close their own mouths afterwards .

All of their mouthes hang open at the scene in front of them .

Their school principal , freaking school principal , Park ing Jimin is there rolling on the grass alongside with an orange haired cute boy who was holding a dog .

" Are you sure that it's Mr Park ??" Jungkook asked not believing his eyes .

" I m 100% sure that it's Mr Park , look at his hair it is red and his cute face ." Jackson explained to Jungkook and Yoongi .

"Wow!! I never thought our principal will be this childish . He look like 5 right now ." Yoongi said and Jackook looked at him weirdly and something clicked .

" I totally forgot !! You have a small crush on Mr Park rt???" Jackook wisper screamed pouncing on Yoongi .

Yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed the two idiots off him .

The crawled closer and closer till they were close enough to hear what they are talking about .

"Yah V !! What's your name ??" They hear Mr Park asking to the orange haired male sitting next to him .

"Wait who is V??" Jk wispered to Yoongi and Jackson .

"I think it's the guy sitting next to him ." JS replied and Jungkook was confused and was wondering like ' if his name was V ?? To whom was he asking ??'

His Qsn was answered when he hear 'V' asking "yah park Jimin , what's ur name ??" back to Mr Park . 

Jimin and V both b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter