Chapter 26

Music of Night

 

Wishes

On the roof top...

Xiao Jie(G): Stupid Yang Qi Yu! (shout loud) I hate you!!
Gui Gui: Xiao Jie(G)...

Gui Gui walked slowly throughout to Xiao Jie(G).

Gui Gui: Xiao Jie(G), are you alright?
Xiao Jie(G): Yeah.. I'm fine.. As long as that stupid idiot didn't show his face.. (mumble)
Gui Gui: (chuckled) Xiao Jie(G), are you angry? Because Xiao Yu~ (got cut)
Xiao Jie(G): No! Why I must waste my energy on that stupid idiot? He is not even worth it.. (mumble)
Gui Gui: Xiao Jie(G), did something happen between you and Xiao Yu?
Xiao Jie(G): Nothing.. What will happen between both of us? He is a idiot! Stupid idiot! (angry)
Gui Gui: Xiao Jie(G), Actually, you...

Suddenly, Gui Gui having a bad time in breathing. She could feel her head spinning.

Xiao Jie(G): Gui Gui, are you alright? (worried) We need to go the hospital. I called Ya Lun
Gui Gui: No.. I'm fine.. Don't tell Ya Lun.. (took out the medicine and swallow) Xiao Jie(G), you like him, isn't it?
Xiao Jie(G): No way.. How could I fall for him? (look aside)
Gui Gui: Xiao Jie(G), it is hard to find someone you love? Even thought, you find that person. You doesn't know it will last how long..
Xiao Jie(G): Gui Gui.. (looked at Gui Gui) Don't worry.. I'll solve my problem.. (smile) Do you feel better now?
Gui Gui: Yeah..

Meanwhile~

Ya Lun: Xiao Yu, why you always ? Actually, I know you like her..
Xiao Yu: I.. (pause)

Xiao Yu POV...
Why I didn't denied?

Ya Lun: (smile) You really like Xiao Jie(G).. Why don't you tell her?
Xiao Yu: I.. I.. I don't know. (gave up) I didn't know how to express my feeling.. Both of us always argue.. I'm worried she might.. (pause)
Ya Lun: Dislike you?
Xiao Yu: Arghh.. (messed his hair) Don't talk about me. What about you and Gui Gui?
Ya Lun: We are fine..
Xiao Yu: Ya Lun, you know about her sickness.. Even Gui doesn't tell me, I know her sickness is getting worse. Actually, she has a wish.
Ya Lun: Wish? (curious)

I hope you like this update.