Chapter 25

Music of Night

 

I know

Gui Gui lied on Ya Lun's bare chest. She could hear his heart beating. She smile.

Gui Gui: How would I wish that all of this moment will last forever? (say softly)
Ya Lun: Don't worry.. It will last forever... Because we are meant to be..

Ya Lun hold Gui Gui tightly. Gui Gui move closer to Ya Lun. She looked at Ya Lun. Ya Lun took Gui Gui's hand and interlocked their finger together.

Ya Lun: Gui Gui, I love you.. I really do.. (kiss Gui Gui's forehead)
Gui Gui: I know.. (grins widely) And now..

Gui Gui sat on the bed and crawl slowly to Ya Lun. Both of their faces are inches apart. Ya Lun was shocked.

Ya Lun: Gui, don't tell me you want.. (got cut)
Gui Gui: Yes, I want..

Gui Gui went closer to Ya Lun. Gui Gui was sitting on top of Ya Lun. She bit her lips. This is the first time, he saw Gui Gui so y.

Gui Gui POV...
Ya Lun is blushing...

Gui Gui: (chuckled) Got you! (smile widely)
Ya Lun: You.. You trick me..

Ya Lun turned Gui Gui. Gui Gui was lying on the bed. Ya Lun was on top of her. He used his hand to support his weight. Gui Gui looked aside. She was shy.

Gui Gui POV...
Yesterday, we did it.. But now, I'm still shy..

Ya Lun went closer to Gui Gui's face.

Ya Lun: Gui Gui, why don't we.. (got cut)
Gui Gui: You're trying to prank me.. Aren't you? (pout)

She pushed Ya Lun softly. But Ya Lun didn't move a bit. He went closer to Gui Gui.

Ya Lun: I'm serious.

He started to kissed her neck slowly. Then, he slowly traced her lips with his lips. He could feel her soft lips. Gui Gui close her eyes. Ya Lun whisper near Gui Gui's ear.

Ya Lun: Gui Gui, its almost time for school..
Gui Gui: (open her eyes) Huhh?

Gui Gui looked at the clock. Its already 8.35am.

Gui Gui: OMG! Its already this late..

Gui Gui stood up. She is still wearing Ya Lun's T shirt. Ya Lun was dazed. He could see her legs. The T-shirt manage to cover until her knees.

Ya Lun POV...
She look so beautiful...

Gui Gui: Ya Lun! Let's go to school now.. We're going to be late.. I have to go home and change..

Gui Gui pulled Ya Lun up from the bed. She pushed him into the bathroom to get change.

At school...

Gui Gui saw Xiao Jie(G) sitting alone.

Gui Gui: Morning, Xiao Jie(G).. (smile)
Ya Lun: Hey! (smile)
Xiao Jie(G): Hi.. (small smile)
Gui Gui: Xiao Jie(G)? Are you alright? You look different.. Why you didn't come to school yesterday?
Xiao Jie(G): I'm fine.. I'm just sick yesterday.. (smile)
Gui Gui: Do you feel better now? (worried)
Xiao Jie(G): Yes.. I feel better now... Don't worry about me.. What about you? (smile)
Gui Gui: ME? I'm fine.. (small smile)

Gui Gui POV...
I can't tell Xiao Jie(G) that my sickness is getting worse.. She be worried..

Xiao Jie(G): Then, what about you and Ya Lun? Is your relationship with him improve? (whisper softly)
Gui Gui: (blush) We are great..

Aaron raise his eyebrow. He is wondering both of them are talking about?

Xiao Jie(G): So. (grin)
Xiao Yu: Can you don't interfere people's love life? (interrupt)
Gui Gui: Xiao Yu?
Xiao Jie(G): (stare at Xiao Yu) Its not even your business! You stupid idiot!
Xiao Yu: (angry) Looks like you got your energy back.. I thought you're dying back then.. Stupid girl!
Xiao Jie(G): What's wrong with you? (shout) First, you're so good to me then you turned into this .. I HATE YOU! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!

Xiao Jie(G) ran out of the class.

Gui Gui: Xiao Yu, you have gone too far... Ya Lun, I..
Ya Lun: Go.. I'll be here..

Gui Gui ran out and chase Xiao Jie(G).

I hope you like this chapter. Thanks!