Chapter 18

Music of Night

 

Weird feeling?

At the hotel's room..

Xiao Jie(G): Its all your fault!! You and your brilliant plan ends us here.. Now, I'm all wet, tired and hungry.. Thanks to you, IDIOT!! And I have to end up here.. In a hotel.. With this pig!! (shout)
Xiao Yu: Can you stop shouting? I didn't know it will rain..
Xiao Jie(G): And let me guess.. You don't know that we will end up here and we lose Gui Gui and Ya Lun.. (shout)
Xiao Yu: Can you ever stop shouting? Your voice is hurting my ears.. (cover his ears)
Xiao Jie(G): No!! I won't.. No until I'm..

Xiao Yu pull Xiao Jie(G) near him and kiss her. He release her. Xiao Jie(G) stare blindly.

Xiao Yu: Hey!! Are you alright?
Xiao Jie(G): (realize Xiao Yu kiss her) What did you do that for? (blush)

She quickly run into the bathroom.

Xiao Jie(G) POV...
He kiss me. This is the second time. What's is this weird feeling?

In the other side of the door...

Xiao Yu POV...
I kiss her. Her lips are soft and sweet. What I'm thinking? She is your best friend.. (shake his head)

I hope you like this chapter. This is YuJie's special chapter. I think I'm loving this pairing. To Jies's fan: please don't kill me.. Sorry.. Thank for all the comment.. Happy new year!!