Chapter 24

Music of Night

 

Just once

Recap...

Gui Gui: Xiao Yu, where is Xiao Jie(G)? (look around) I didn't see her the whole day.
Xiao Yu: I don't know.. I'm glad that she didn't come.. Her voice is annoying..
Gui Gui: Xiao Yu!

Xiao Yu POV...
Where could the stupid girl go? She is such a trouble.. (worried) Maybe I should check on her..

Now~

Outside Xiao Jie(G)'s house, Xiao Yu was walking in and out.

Xiao Yu: Should I ring the bell? (wanted to press the doorbell) But.. Arghh... (messed his hair)

Suddenly, the door opened...

Xiao Jie(G): Xiao Yu? Why you're here? (curious)
Xiao Yu: I.. I... (speechless)
Xiao Jie(G): Achooch.. (sneeze)
Xiao Yu: Are you alright?
Xiao Jie(G): No! (shout) Can't you see? Achooh.. (rub her nose)
Xiao Yu: Are you sick?
Xiao Jie(G): Yeah.. Are you blind? Can't you see I'm sick? What are you doing here?
Xiao Yu: You.. (pissed off) I'm here to see whether if you're dead anot.. (teased)
Xiao Jie(G): (stare at Xiao Yu) Now you see I'm still here standing.. Not dead! Now scram! (angry)

Xiao Jie(G) wanted to slammed the door. Xiao Yu used his leg to stop the door but ended up hurting his feet.

Xiao Yu: Ouchh!!
Xiao Jie(G): Are you alright? I didn't mean too... Sorry..
Xiao Yu: Why don't you just break my leg? (rubbed his feet)

Xiao Jie(G) raised her voice.

Xiao Jie(G): I said I'm sorry.. Why don't you~

Xiao Jie(G) fainted.

Xiao Yu: Wei! Xiao Jie(G)..

Xiao Yu carried Xiao Jie(G) and used his leg to slammed the door. He put her down on the couch.

Xiao Yu POV...
Actually when she asleep, she look adorable. Wait! I should take a towel for her.. Her forehead is burning hot.. (touch Xiao Jie(G)'s forehead)

Xiao Yu ran to the bathroom and took a basin with a towel. He put the towel on Xiao Jie(G)'s forehead.

Xiao Yu POV...
Why I'm so concern about her? Did I fall for her?

Xiao Yu felt tired and fall asleep next to Xiao Jie(G) on the couch.

Xiao Yu: I like you.. I like you.. (sleep talking)
Xiao Jie(G): (woke up) Why I'm? (saw Xiao Yu beside her) Xiao Yu? (say softly) Why?

Xiao Jie(G) took the towel away from her forehead.

Xiao Jie(G) POV...
Did he do all this?

Xiao Yu: I.. I like you.. (sleep talking)
Xiao Jie(G): Huhh?? (curious)

Xiao Yu woke up and saw Xiao Jie(G) sitting on the couch.

Xiao Yu: You're awake.. Are you alright?
Xiao Jie(G): Yeah.. Thanks.. I.. (looked down)
Xiao Yu: Don't be nice.. I'm not used to it.. (joked)
Xiao Jie(G): I'm being nice here.. I'm thanking you.. But here you are always make fun of me.. Why can't you be nice to me? Just once!

Xiao Jie(G) wanted to walked away but suddenly Xiao Yu hugged Xiao Jie(G) from behind. Xiao Jie(G) was shocked.

Xiao Yu: I'm sorry.. I didn't mean too..

I hope you like this chapter about YuJie. I'm starting to love this pairing. Hope you like this chapter about them. Thanks!