Chapter 20

Music of Night

 

Sickness?

Inside the wad...

Ya Lun: Doctor, what's wrong with her?
Xiao Yu: Is her sickness is getting worst?

Ya Lun POV...
Sickness?

Dr. Hei Ren: No.. Gui Gui is fine now.. Her report will come out next week. So, now she need a lot of rest. Please make sure next time, she don't over stress herself..
Ya Lun: Thank you..
Dr.Hei Ren: (walked out from the wad)
Ya Lun: Xiao Yu, what do you mean sickness? What's wrong with her?
Xiao Yu: She.. (pause)

Suddenly, someone open the door and bang Xiao Yu.

Xiao Jie(G): Gui Gui! Are you alright? (shout)
Ya Lun: Xiao Jie(G), Gui Gui is fine.. She is resting now..
Xiao Jie(G): (feel relief)

Xiao Jie(G) looked down and saw Xiao Yu lying on the floor.

Xiao Jie(G): Yang Qi Yu? What you're doing lying on the floor? (curious)
Xiao Yu: Its your fault! You bang the the door on my face.. You stupid!!
Xiao Jie(G): You.. (stare at Xiao Yu)
Ya Lun: Stop arguing! I want to know what's wrong with Gui Gui?

Xiao Yu and Xiao Jie(G) kept silent.

Gui Gui: (woke up) Ya Lun.. (say softly)
Xiao Jie(G): Gui Gui, you're awake..
Xiao Yu: Are you feeling alright?
Gui Gui: Xiao Yu.. Xiao Jie(G).. Can I have a moment with Ya Lun? I need to..
Xiao Jie(G): But Gui Gui..
Xiao Yu: (looked at Gui Gui) Let's go out.. (pull Xiao Jie(G) out)
Ya Lun: Gui Gui, do you feel better? (concern)
Gui Gui: Yeah.. Ya Lun, I'm sorry.. I should have told you but.. (pause a moment)
Ya Lun: Gui Gui, I.. (got cut)
Gui Gui: Ya Lun, my eyesight will slowly become worse and probably later I will go blind..
Ya Lun: Gui Gui, I don't care anything.. i just want to be with you..
Gui Gui: You're not angry that I didn't tell you.. I mean we could break off if you think I'm a burden.. I... (teary eyes)
Ya Lun: No! Gui Gui, listen to me.. I love you.. I don't care anything else..
Gui Gui: (teary eyes) Ya Lun, I probably die if its get worst. I don't want to see you to be sad.. I don't want..

Ya Lun grabbed Gui Gui and hug her tightly.

Ya Lun: Listen! You're the only one I want to spend my life with.. I just want to spend every minute with you.. I love you.. I love you.. Wu Ying Jie! I love you!
Gui Gui: Ya Lun.. (crying) I love you too.. You're the guy who makes me fall in love again..

Hope you like this update.. I don't know what's the sickness is called. But this sickness is true. There are this sickness in this world. But I don't know the name. Sorry. Hope all of you will comment. Thanks!