An Introduction

His Fake Girlfriend

[THE TIME BEFORE LUNCH]

Luhan came to school late. So late since he didn't want to see girls crowding the school's gate the moment he enters.

He's guessing that the second period in the morning is almost done and recess is near which means girls would be scattered everywhere.

It's not that hard to believe but Luhan's the school prince. Almost all the girls in the school adores him. He even had a fanclub named 'LuFans' and he thinks that it was the most ridiculous idea ever.

Those girls are just wasting their time and effort. Instead of coming in this school to study, most of their time are being spend by fangirling over him.

Luhan shook his head in dismay and just reminded himself that there are only a few minutes left.

 

♡♡♡

 

Luhan entered the class without minding the teacher in front who's lecturing.

Their teacher understands Luhan's situation but the fact that he didn't even acknowledge his presence disrespects his profession.

If he wasn't the son of the school's owner then he could've at least scolded him. Yes again, the Lu's are very powerful. They could fire this teacher right then, right now.

"Late morning Lu." Sehun, one of the most popular guys in the campus that's actually a close friend of Luhan greeted.

Luhan could only shrug and slump on his seat.

He turned his head to his left and see some girls trying not-so-hard to squeal because he's looking at their direction.

He scoffed and just turned towards the front and listened to the teacher's non-stop blabbling that he isn't even interested to begin with since he already know all of it.

Such a blessed guy.

He has the face, brain, money but not the attitude.

 

♡♡♡

 

Time quickly passed by and it is lunch time.

Luhan opened his locker only to be bombarded with pink-colored letters which is obviously from his fangirls.

He couldn't help but to roll his eyes and slam the locker's door so hard.

He then went to the school's cafeteria to have his special-made lunch.