His Declaration

His Fake Girlfriend

You boredly sat beside the Sakura tree in your school. How boring your life can be? You hopelessly sighed and opened your Biology book. It's lunch and instead of eating, you are reviewing. First period in the afternoon and your class will be having a quiz.

"PMAT. Prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase." You silently memorized the lesson that your Biology teacher discussed about Mitosis yesterday.

Halfway of reviewing the lesson, you were suddenly disturbed because of the students loudly gossiping around you. You looked up only to see the school's prince pointing at you at the center of the school's cafeteria.

"She's my girlfriend." He cooly said then went towards you. He suddenly put his hands around your shoulders. Your brain was still processing what was happening that you are not even bothered to remove his hands on your shoulders.

The cafeteria was silent for a moment. They couldn't believe that the school prince just declared that he's in a relationship with a nobody- yes, you are that 'nobody' they were talking about.

A loud "WHAT?!" was heard that made you come back for to your senses. You immidiately removed the hands of the school prince around your shoulders and waved your hands.

"N-no.. I am not--" You are about to deny it but a hand came flying towards your mouth to cut your words and to shut you up. "Shut up or else.." Luhan- apparently the school's prince dangerously said in a low voice that only you could hear.

You gulped. How can this baby-faced deer be so scary at the same time?

The bell rang indicating that lunch was over. Saved by the bell. The students groaned. They want an explanation to this. Even you badly wants to know how were you involved in such situation.