Al.

Little mermaid

Al looked closely at Ben. His slim figure became even more slender recently. Jeans he came in, now looked pathetic on him. It might have been caused by stress or by that he never saw blonde one eating.

Only thing that hasn't changed was confidence and spark in his eyes that appeared every time Chanyeol was mentioned. His face lit up even when he was scolded or beat up by him.

Of course as boss's brother Al wasn't stupid enough not to see Chan's reaction for blond boy. He always asked about how he feels, how his research is going, if he has much problems accommodating. Obviously never directly, but he always managed to get the answers.

Nothing happened between them, he was sure of that, but something would sooner or later. They were old enough to fake not caring, but also young enough to have problems with keeping hands to themselves. 

"I found him!" Rubik screamed jumping off of the couch. It didn't happen a lot as he usually was lazy both physically and work wise.

It was almost 4 am and they were working like that for two weeks. 2 to 3 hours of sleep, always checking and looking sometimes following some men that could have connections with their problem.

Ben wasn't a easy guy. He didn't have any social media accounts, little people were mentioning him. It was a miracle they found an old picture with description. Maybe Myspace wasn't such a bad idea.

Al patted Rubik's shoulder and acted like he didn't see slight shiver of fear that went down his spine.

After all that time they spent together he got used to his squeaky voice, sarcastic comments and oversized tshirts he wore everyday with shorts and flipflops, but he never respected him.

He wasn't here because he wanted so you could never fully trust him. Also being a scardy cat he was it was almost sure he will cheat one day on them. It was better for everybody that he was scared.

Ben sent him a bright smile, which recently didn't show that much due to stress connected with research. 

Finally some good news. He could go and share this information with Chan and not get scolded for once.

If you can call his brothers violence scolding...

He eyed bruises on his neck, little cut on his lips and scar on his hand with a sigh.

Nobody ever said working in a gang is easy or enjoyable, nor did anybody say his brother is affectionate. He's not a boss for no reason.

"Al?" He heard Ben talking to him which snapped him out of his thoughts. He stood up and pushed younger man in front of him, since he already knew the way. They left the room and he followed to the office.

Now he had a bit to think of what was going to happen soon.

What if he joins the gang? Chanyeol wasn't best person to hide his feelings. Especially such strong ones.

It was certain that at some point he will explode and either kill them all or kill himself. For now Al couldn't decide what would be better.

Looking at back of Ben's head he also thought of him. He almost killed that kid. Scar on his shoulder was getting better day by day, but it was always there to remind him what he did.

It wasn't like Al had never done anything worse, but knowing he almost killed someone his brother cared about was awful.

They lost every close person in their life either to their fathers foolish choices or their own shots.

Also it was somehow interesting to think about feelings of blonde one after his first murder. Will he get depressed? Will he try to forget? Will he fall into his brother's arms hoping for him to calm him down and looking for some peace?

Ben stopped like he always did before entering Chan's room. He was never sure if it was his inner teenage girl coming out who was freaking out with just a thought of talking to her crush or was it real fear towards what his boss was capable of doing.

"Get in there" Al said pushing blond guy forward. There was no time to waste, after two weeks of research everybody was impatient, especially his brother.

Chan was sitting down looking through some papers. His eyes were slowly shutting. Not even he could escape need for sleep, he looked up and showed them where to sit, like they had a choice in this small room.

Ben couldn't keep his excitement in and was energetically looking around. He sat down putting his palms on his knees and started staring intensively at his boss.

"What is it baby boy?" He asked with a tired voice, not even looking up from his work. Al saw that fast glance he received from skinny one. He was scared, but not of Chan.

 He was scared of Al. Of his reaction or that he is going to figure it all out.

So maybe his brother didn't share some juicy information with him, maybe there was something that happened between them. Something they were now sharing through tired looks.

"We found him! We found Ben!" Blonde announced trying not to jump up from his seat and surprisingly Chan smiled.

Al looked at his brother with curiosity and smirk on his face, but he just shrug his shoulders and rolled his eyes.

He stood up and put a hand on Ben's shoulder. "Good job, but its less than half of your work" blonde one shivered. Was it caused by thought of murder or by his brother's touch? Guess Al will never know.

Now all that's left to do is planning, tracking Ben down, killing him, hiding evidence or best destroying it and dealing with mental demage.

"Al, you and Bug will go with him." Now all focus was on him. He couldn't let anything happen to that little barbie boy, he was well aware of that.

"Bug will come later on with rest of the police, he will call you up once they will be going." It was only for Ben's knowladge. Al already was part of actions like that. He was there when all gang members appeared. Even Bloody Mary and Dung, those traitors who made his fists clench with just thought of their names.

 

Next evening they were sat in a silver car as Ben was focusing only on gun lying on his lap. Al was going through plan they made.

They didn't have very difficul job. Real Ben was a narcotics addict who was living on a street. 

Jerry always knew how to find people nobody will be looking for later on.

What didn't help was that he was the same age as blonde sitting next to him. This could cause a lot of problems for skinny boy. Handling death of someone his age, someone who had the same amount of life before them as he did.

"Its time."

 

A/N: I know its short... but I had some kind of block, so sorry...

And please tell me I'm not the only one who laughed from "need for sleep' 😂 hope you still enjoyed it! Anticipate next part tomorrow!