Suspicious Behavior

In a blink, there will be power

(A/N) First chapter out! I have changed my mind about the chapters length, they are a little shorter, so this will be a four to five-shot. If that's even a thing? Five chapters, at least, now enjoy the first! Questions or concerns? Don't be afraid to give me a head's up!





************
 

 

 

 


Sehun lazily threads his fingers through the hair of his sleeping mate, who’s cheek is mushed atop of his chest. Jongin’s pouting lips is slightly swollen, and his cheeks puffy and red. The bangs of his black hair is sticking to his forehead, sweaty and soft, and Sehun just loves to force the wet hair backwards so that he can watch it flop back again. Other than that, Sehun loves to stare at Jongin when he’s soundly asleep. He loves the signature bite mark on his neck that he gave him when they first met and he loves it when Jongin unconsciously presses his body against his clothed one. But most of all, Sehun just loves to hold his little, yet not so little, mate in his arm, feeling his breath on his chest and listening to his tiny little snores.

 

Sehun sighs in content, tangling his legs with Jongin’s, making himself comfortable for the little afternoon nap Jongin very suddenly decided they would have a few minutes ago, when he just fell asleep on his chest after being out playing with Baekhyun. He came running into the living room in his wolf form, tackled him to the ground and shifted straight into his human form on top of a not-so-startled Sehun. The Omega had laughed happily and bent down to hug him tightly. Sehun wouldn’t really mind if it wasn’t for the way Jongin was showing off his perfect bum with his perfect to half their pack. Sehun were fast to cloth his Omega in some pair of boxers, at least, because the little one refused anything else. 

 

”Wiiiiii!!” the Alpha suddenly hears, when none other than Baekhyun himself comes rushing into the living room with a huge towel wrapped around his shoulders. ”Jongin, let’s play more!” he laughs, completely missing the fact that Jongin is sleeping. 

 

Before Sehun can hiss at the other Omega to be quiet, Jongin is up, hair ruffled, eyes barely open and mouth in a pout as he blinks several times. He looks confused and startled as he says ”what, huh?” 

 

”Play play play!” Baekhyun squeaks, bouncing up and down, and Jongin turns sour and frowns angrily (but cutely, also, Sehun thinks.) 

 

”You woke me up for that! We already played. Go away!” Jongin sourly complains, stubbornly laying his head flat back down on Sehun’s chest, ignoring the other Omega’s comments on how he’s always sleepy and lazy and boring and noooo fun. 

 

Chanyeol then comes walking into the room, wet and dripping, a towel around his waist, rolling his eyes as he flings the annoying Omega over his shoulder and silently walks out while Baekhyun serves him threats for ”interrupting his decent conversation with his Omega friend.”

 

Sehun snorts, shaking his head as he instead of Jongin’s hair, starts massaging his scalp. His Omega lets out a content sigh, almost a moan, pressing his head into his Alpha’s hand all the while snuggling closer to him. 

 

”Feels good, Sehunnie.” the small wolfboy cutely whispers, wrapping his arms around Sehun’s torso possessively. 

 

”Mm,” is Sehun’s only reply, relaxing into the sofa and pulls Jongin further up his chest until his face is snuggled into his neck. Jongin kisses him there a few times before letting out a breath that make chills run down the Alpha’s spine. 

 

They are both about to doze of when someone’s heavy, almost aggressive steps enters into the big room. Sehun looks up at the person in confusion and curiosity, his eyes sleepy, and nose itching by the angry pheromones that fumes from Zitao. 

 

Tao furiously marches up to Sehun’s other side in the sofa, plopping down beside him and folds his arms in front of his chest, looking awfully pissed. Sehun blinks a couple of times, not quite knowing what to say because the last thing he wants to do is piss of the Omega even more and make him yell and wake up his Omega that is sleeping in his arms. 

 

”Stupid, stupid Alpha.” Tao hisses, glaring at the entrance of the living room as soon as he detects his said Alpha’s more calmer footsteps arriving. 

 

Kris sighs as he enters and sees his Omega’s glare directed at him. ”Tao-..”

 

”Absolutely not speaking to you!” is the harsh and loud reply, once again making Jongin wince and shoot up like a arrow. Sehun hisses in anger, catching Jongin before he goes tumbling to the floor. 

 

”Do you mind!?” the blonde, youngest Alpha glares at the two newcomers while pressing Jongin’s very sleepy and startled form into his chest again. His Omega snuggles close, starting to whimper, because why won’t them just let him sleeeep? 

 

In return, Tao snarls at him and Sehun goes rigid with rage. Did he just snarl at-..

 

”Tao, watch it. You respect Alphas. Apologize.” Kris’ stern voice seem to have no affect on the tall Omega, because he smirks and snorts and even dares give Kris a challenging look. 

 

Sehun watches Kris’ eyes go red, and he understands, because he himself is seconds away from showing that Omega who’s really boss here. He decides to give Kris that honor, though, because if Jongin wakes up just one single time more, he’ll give Sehun hell for the rest of the day. 

 

”Now, Zitao.” Kris’ low authoritative voice booms, making said submissive stiffen as he hears the underlying promise in that short sentence. Either he obeys, and gets treated like a good boy, or he disobeys, and gets treated like a bad boy. 

 

Tao turns to Sehun cutely and smiles so wonderfully that the said Alpha almost forgets to be angry. ”Sooorry, Sehun, I shouldn’t have snarled at you. I should have done something worse... BOO!” Tao is fast, really fast, and before a reaction can be made, he has already scared the living out of the sleeping Omega on Sehun’s chest. Tao made Jongin scream out in a cry of shock, his body harshly spasming as he is once again awoken in the most rudest way. Jongin clings to Sehun in fright, preventing the Alpha from lunging forward to strangle the smirking evil Omega, giving Kris just enough time to scoop his mate up in his arms. He growls threateningly at the boy, wiping the smirk of his face.

 

”What the heck is wrong with you!?” Kris shouts, forcing Tao to stay in his arms as he struggles against his hold. 

 

”What? Why should Jongin soundly sleep while I have to clean my room and eat vegetables before dessert!” Tao twists and turns, glaring. 

 

”You’re being childish now, we’ve already talked about this behavior! We agreed that you’d STOP.” Kris tries to speak calmly but it is not quite working. ”Apologize, and now you do it properly.” 

 

But Sehun is already standing, Jongin clinging to his side while whining and complaining. ”Sehunnn, I’m tired..” when no response, because Sehun is too busy glaring, Jongin continues with: ”Alphaa-... I want huggie,” and the Omega pouts and stretches out his arms as to ask Sehun to hug him. And most definitely carry him. 

 

Sehun sends a very sharp look at Kris, blaming this all on him, getting ready to serve that fellow Alpha his piece of mind, because look what he has to deal with now. A grumpy, needy and tired Omega that will cling to him for the rest of the day like a Koala. 

 

”What the actual ffff-..” Sehun hisses, clueless to why they had to be involved into their absolutely stupid little fight. 

 

”What’s going on in here?” Chanyeol comes tripping into the room then, fully clothed, hair damp. ”Have you guys seen Baekhyun?” 

 

Chanyeol only receives a glare from everyone, except Jongin whose too busy pouting and whining to get Sehun’s full attention. The Alpha backs up, puzzled, and makes his way around Tao and Sehun, so that he can sit in the sofa and watch them. 

 

”Apologize!” Kris suddenly shouts, eyes now a piercing red as he bends over Tao. They are standing very close, almost no air between them and Kris is letting out pheromones that makes his Omega shrink and submit. 

 

Jongin, who’s whining went silent when the angry Alpha shouted, stares at Kris and Tao with big eyes, his bottom lip quivering. 

 

Tao cowards and quickly mumbles an apology before he’s dragged out of the room by his hair. ”I see I will have to teach you a lesson about bad behavior.” Kris hisses into his Omega’s hair before they disappear out of the room. Sehun does not miss the satisfactory smirk on Tao’s lips, though. 

 

That rascal-..

 

”Oookayyy...” Chanyeol mutters, his facial expression hinting that his pack is slightly suffering from unhealthy craziness. 

 

Sehun rolls his eyes and hisses at him, because who is he to judge. Then he averts his full attention to Jongin, who’s eyes are glazed over. Like he’s far into dream land, like he’s not in the presence of here and now, but rather in the presence of nowhere. His vision of sight is unfocused, and it takes Sehun a longer time than deeming normal to get him out of that weird state. 

 

”Baby, are you there?” When there’s no answer, Sehun grabs a hold of Jongin’s jaw and gently makes him face him directly. ”Earth to Jongin... Come on baby, where are you?” 

 

And like the Omega has been shook, his eyes returns with their normal intensity as he looks up at Sehun and whines. ”Carry me.” he begs, pouting, giving his Alpha that look, as  which he knows the taller male can’t resist. 

 

Sehun shakes his head amusedly, leaning down to connect their lips for a while. Jongin’s lips are plush and swollen from sleep, pink and inviting, making Sehun bite down on the bottom lip and it into his mouth. It makes the Omega moan and press himself closer. 

 

But the Alpha soon discovers that something’s off with his babyboy, something with his taste, and it’s annoying not to know what exactly’s off with it. 

 

He breaks the kiss. ”Is something wrong, Baby? Are you not feeling very well?” 

 

Jongin looks up at his Alpha in confusion, quickly leaning up to reconnect their lips again. Sehun answers to the heated kiss, trying to push the new unfamiliar, very faint taste to the back of his head. It’s probably nothing important... Soon his Omega is impatiently into his mouth, their tongues meeting in a sweet dance, and Sehun is distracted from his thoughts. He takes a hold of Jongin’s bum and lifts him up, smiling into their kiss when Jongin swiftly wraps his lush, bare thighs around his waist, their bodies pressed nicely together. 

 

”Mmm, Baby...” Sehun mumbles, ignoring Chanyeol’s annoying whistling, one of his arms supporting Jongin up while his other hand goes to caress his mate’s thigh up to his smooth back. Pressing him closer, Sehun goes into their kiss a little bit more desperately, his lips catching Jongin’s with determination. Inbetween his mate’s bottom lip into his mouth and slightly biting down on them, the Alpha moves his lips sensually on his Omega’s. He does his best to show him all his affection and love through their steaming kiss. 

 

Again, Sehun is the one to break the kiss, because Jongin will never stop for a breath even though they both know they need it. The Alpha chuckles at his mate, not resisting to bite ahold of that pink swollen lip one last time, playfully pulling at it before watching it bounce back. So moist, so full plush pinkness, that stretches into a loving smile once their eyes meet. The young Alpha smiles fondly back, pecking those lips a few hundred times before taking the stroll to their room, his small, yet not so small, mate perched safely in his arms. 

 

 

-

 

 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, he swears Sehun and Jongin is the most disgusting couple of the pack. If not in the whole world, because eeeww, no single shame what so ever. Not that he doesn’t, or didn’t, enjoy the show... but still, geez. 

 

But anyway, where is his own Omega? He better not be off doing something reckless. But Chanyeol doesn’t expect him not too. It simply seems to be in the Omega’s nature to blow everything off its hinges on a daily basis. It’s his job. Besides breathing, Baekhyun just has to do something stupid. No matter what it might be, he will see it through and smile like a hungry hyena once he’s caught. Trying to act innocent, yet he’s some sort of proud of his mischievousness. And since this particular Omega can’t be seen right now, and doesn’t even respond to their mating-bond, it can only mean that the rascal is up to no good.

 

The Alpha can’t do anything but let out a sigh, deciding to head for the loft first. That’s where his scent is the strongest right now, but is known that Baekhyun likes to mess around with his scent to make it harder to find him. This is a game to him. He likes the thrill of forbidden hide and seek, where he plans when and where Chanyeol will find him. Where he decides if he wants to get punished or snuggled. It doesn’t matter, he gets his way every time because Chanyeol just can’t resist him. 

 

It takes him a while, but when Chanyeol finally ends his Omega’s silly game, he finds him under their bed, , his towel forgotten by the door. He is curled up into a ball, his damp hair all over the place as his eyes pierce into Chanyeol’s.

 

”What have you done now, Baekhyun?” The Alpha sternly asks, it’s hard to read the smaller’s facial expression by the way half of his face is hidden behind his arm. 

 

”I didn’t mean to, Channie...” 

 

Chanyeol sighs already. Giving Baekhyun that look. That look which tells him to spit it out immediately. Game is over. 

 

”Well, I kind of forced Jonginnie to eat this... flower? I mean I d-ddared him! He wanted to proof that he was a big cool boy, and he was indeed cool once he did it! But Channie... there was something wrong with the flower.” 

 

Chanyeol squints his eyes. ”What? How do you know the flower was bad?” 

 

Baekhyun crawls out from under the bed and straight up into Chanyeol’s lap, folding his arms behind his Alpha’s neck. Chanyeol can’t help his hands from running over Baekhyun soft skin, cupping his bare buttcheeks to press him closer to himself. He looks at Baekhyun’s beautiful face. The look that the Omega is wearing is unnerving. 

 

”Well, when Jonginnie had eaten the pretty flower, he choked and clutched his stomach and couldn’t breath for a full whole minute. He turned... a sickly blue, and then this white dust came out of his mouth and nose and ears and even his . It smelled weird, but afterwards he acted completely normal. He even laughed! So I didn’t think more of it... but.. now I’m scared maybe the flower was bad.” 

 

Chanyeol thought that over, trying to think of a flower that would do such a thing. If he could have had heard of anything like that before but.. it’s not like a lot of wolfs go around eating flowers. It shouldn’t be any harm, but he better tell Sehun about it anyway. 

 

”Okey, here’s the deal. We go and tell Sehun, and then you can tell me what you really did wrong today.” Chanyeol almost smirks when Baekhyun rolls his eyes and mutters a ”fine,” unhappy that he didn’t fool his Alpha this time. 

 

”But really, I’m not overdramatizing, it really did happen just like that.” 

 

”I know, Baekbaby, I tend to know when you’re being dramatic or lying, don’t forget that.” Chanyeol says, looking at his mate with a knowing smirk that the Omega rolls his eyes at before starting to dress up lightly, wearing a sweatshirt and shorts. 

 

Five minutes later, they are knocking at Sehun and Jongin’s door, startling back when the blonde Alpha opens the door with red eyes. 

 

”Are you playing games with me today, or what? He just fell asleep again.” the sour Alpha hisses and steps out of their room, closing the door behind him and forcing the other couple to back up. 

 

”No, geez, we just want to tell you something. Which we consider important.” When Sehun still looks uninterested and grumpy, Chanyeol adds ”and worth of your time, because it’s about Jongin.” 

 

Sehun immediately narrows his red eyes, growling defensively, not liking where this is going. ”Excuse me?”

 

Baekhyun clings to Chanyeol’s side, a little intimidated by Sehun’s awfully bad mood. 

 

”Well, when our Omega’s were out playing today, you know, in the garden, they found this flower and knowing them... Yeah you know how they get, trying to act all cool and stuff, you know, so basically what happened-..”

 

”Just spit it out already, Chanyeol!” Sehun glares.

 

”Yeah, so, Baekhyun kind of might have done something and kind of made Jongin-..” 

 

”I dared Jongin to eat a flower, and so he did because he wanted to proof that he was cool and then he turned blue and had white powder coming out of his .” Baekhyun quickly interrupts, speaking fast while looking at his feet in something akin to shame. 

 

What?” Sehun looks so pissed now, ”are you guys trying to be funny?” 

 

Chanyeol pushes his mate behind his back by the way Sehun is looking at him, giving his younger fellow Alpha a sharp look. ”No, you idiot, that really happened. And we wanted to inform you so that you can keep an eye on your little one, in case of any... side effects.” 

 

”He turned blue?” 

 

”Yeah, it looked like he was dying from cold and losing his breath at the same time.”

 

”White powder out of his ?” 

 

”And even his ears and mouth and nose!” 

 

”Looked like he was dying!?” 

 

”It seriously did!”

 

”AND YOU GUYS ARE TELLING ME THIS NOW!?” Sehun’s eyes are now a piercing glowing red, his breathing heavy, ”what’s this flower called!?”

 

”We don’t know, okay, Baekhyun said he never saw it before.” Chanyeol defends his Omega by standing before him, facing Sehun fully. If the Alpha decides to strike, Chanyeol will take the hit. 

 

”SO NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?” Sehun yells, threateningly stepping closer. 

 

”Hey hey hey, stop it right now.” And then Taemin is there, stepping inbetween them, immediately facing Chanyeol to accuse him. ”What did your Omega do this time?” 

 

”He didn’t do anything!” the Alpha defends. 

 

Taemin snorts. ”You say that every time, but we end up with some sort of conclusion that Baekhyun actually did do it. What did he do?” 

 

”I’m standing right here, you know!” the small Omega pipes up from behind Chanyeol’s back, shrinking back to his hiding spot when Sehun glares at him. 

 

”He forced, or so called ‘dared’, Jongin to eat a poisonous flower that we have no clue what does or where comes from or anything!” Sehun rats, glaring accusingly and angrily at his pack mates. 

 

”Okey, so the first thing we do is check if Jongin is alright.” the lead Alpha informs, leading them to Sehun’s room. 

 

”Well, he looked just fine and happy once the blue color left his body.” the targeted Omega speaks matter-of-factly, putting on his most innocent big eyes. 

 

Taemin turns and looks at Baekhyun in surprise. ”He turned blue?” 

 

”And had white dust coming out of his and nose and mouth and ears!” Baekhyun nods, looking up at all three Alphas with a serious facial expression. 

 

”That’s concerning.” Taemin mumbles, just about to open the door to Jongin’s and Sehun’s room when it gets knocked open by a pure white wolf, huge in size comparing to the humans in front of it. The lead Alpha gets pushed into the wall opposite of the door and Chanyeol and Baekhyun gets stamped upon as the wolf chases out of the room. It’s all a mix of white, white, white and a white tail that swings as the gorgeous, absolutely beautiful wolf tackles Sehun to the floor before standing above him and turning to growl furiously at his pack mates. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Taemin blinks at Jongin in shock, all three of them frozen in place as they watch the white wolf lower himself over Sehun into a defensive position. As if he wants to protect his mate from the enemy, all though... they hardly consider themselves a threat to Sehun. 

 

Sehun also, lies frozen underneath Jongin for a while before moving, trying to crawl out from beneath him. Jongin denies him though, snarling at him, commanding him to stay put and not move a muscle. The Alpha is dumfounded. 

 

Taemin puts both his hands in front of him, looking Jongin in the eye and notices the glazed look he’s wearing. Like Jongin’s far away in some kind of dreamland, in a trance of some sort. 

 

”Okay, Jongin, easy..” one step forward, and Jongin is barking before lowering himself into a more i’m-about-to-attack-you-any-second position. 

 

Then there’s steps from the left, heading into the hall, and a voice that begins a sentence of ”what’s going on-..” 

 

Before anyone can blink or even react, Jongin has thrown himself at the intruder, and Taemin has changed himself into his overpowering beautiful black wolf in a matter of seconds. The Alpha wastes no time in biting down on Jongin’s scruff, destroying the walls of their hall as the Omega surprisingly tries to fight back. And then Sehun is knocking into Taemin from the side, his bright blondness and hugeness of a wolf competing with Taemin’s larger size. Doesn’t mean Sehun isn’t strong enough to protect his mate, heading straight for his lead Alpha’s neck. He’s going to force Jongin out of Taemin grip, and they soon turn into a fluff ball of movement, where no human eye can see who ends where, who bites there or who attacks when.They ruin their furniture, their nicely painted walls and even knocks down their big flat screen TV. It’s all growls and claws and jaws snapping, it looks brutal, it is brutal and it’s two against one, because Jongin soon ends up under Sehun’s much larger body this time, and together they growl at Taemin. Jongin just growls because his Alpha does, but Sehun growls because he is pissed that Taemin just tried to hurt his Omega, even though Jongin tried to hurt Jonghyun when he stepped into the room just now. 

 

The atmosphere is tense, Baekhyun and Chanyeol has backed off into a corner, and Jonghyun is sitting at the floor on which he fell in shock when he saw a very huge white wolf try to attack him before his Alpha managed to save him just in time.

 

None of this scares Taemin, and he snarls at Sehun and glares at Jongin, blocking their access to Jonghyun by standing in front of him. The blonde Alpha wolf would never revenge by attacking an Omega, and he will never allow another Alpha hurting his own Omega. No matter what Jongin might have done beforehand. 

 

It takes minutes, the clock ticks for long, long minutes before the tension eases and the two Alphas stop staring at each other in a threateningly way, challenging each other. Testing if one of them will make a move to prolong the sudden fight or not. There’s no harsh or personal feelings though, they both just tried to protect their loved ones, and after a long ten minutes of reading each other’s body language and looking each other in the eye, both Alpha’s decides to remain friends for this time. 

 

Taemin is the first to change back to human form, immediately scooping Jonghyun’s shaking form into his arms, kissing and caressing his face to calm him down. 

 

Jongin is still tense though, and growls at Taemin and Jonghyun, eyes flashing with uncertainty. He’s spent, ready to lounge at any given moment, tripping on his four legs. He riles himself up, like he’ going to feast on his own pack mates, and Sehun is forced to bite down on his Omega’s neck and push him to the ground. The Omega knows his place and bears his throat in submission, lying completely still as his Alpha gives him a warning with his teeth before releasing.

 

It’s not quite sure what came over Jongin, but once all other members of the pack and only Sehun is visible in the Omega’s sight of vision, the glaze over his eyes disappears and his orbs sparkle again as they always do. The blonde Alpha gazes into those beautiful brown eyes, shining even brighter in contrast to his white fur, and sees only his happy baby wolf, who’s staring back with his tongue hanging playfully out of his mouth. Sehun bends down to at that gorgeous muzzle, enjoying the way Jongin closes his eyes and sighs in content. 

 

... Until Baekhyun makes a strangled noise, and Jongin snaps his head to the side to detect the source and snarls as his eyes goes glazed again. Sehun is there immediately, demanding Jongin’s full attention by keeping him flush to the floor by force. As soon as the Omega’s eyes are back on his Alpha, he calms down and his eyes goes clear as day. 

 

There is something terribly wrong here, and until they know more, Jongin can’t stay in the same room as his pack mates. At least not for now, so Sehun grabs ahold of Jongin’s scruff with his teeth and carries him, ignoring the way he goes rigid when he catches eye of everyone before they reach their room. The only thing nearby that didn’t get smashed to pieces by the fight. Jongin is hanging like a fluff ball from his Alpha’s gentle mouth, whining a little bit.

 

Once in their room, Sehun turns himself into his human form but Jongin remains his white wolf and outgrows his own Alpha by far. That fact doesn’t change that Sehun is the boss, and he commands his Omega to sleep and relax. Jongin does as told, crawling up into the bed that threatens to break under his weight. He doesn’t stop whining until Sehun has buried himself in his Omega’s white fur. He’s trapped inbetween Jongin’s four legs, hold tightly against the wolf’s body as he lies his head on top of the wolf’s neck. 

 

”Shh, now, Baby. It’s okey. We’ll figure this out after you’ve slept for a bit. Calmed down and such.” Sehun whispers into Jongin’s big ear, scratching behind it as he pets his currently huge Omega. 

 

 

Out in the torn living room, Taemin is having Jonghyun in his lap on the floor, while Chanyeol decided to feed his hungry Omega with fruits from the still untouched kitchen. 

 

”What the freak heck just happened?...” Chanyeol mutters, watching Baekhyun’s cheek stuff with pineapple, ”I seriously don’t get it.” 

 

Taemin’s shoulders rise. ”I don’t know, but we’ll have to figure out what kind of flower that was-..”

 

”You think it’s the flower?” Baekhyun’s face is written with surprise and he suddenly appears paler. ”Cause, when I ate it, nothing happened to me.”

 

Both Taemin and Chanyeol stare at Baekhyun in disbelief. 

 

”YOU ATE IT TOO?” Chanyeol roars, piercing his Omega with his angry eyes. Baekhyun shrinks back by the outbreak, looking up at his Alpha with faked innocence. 

 

”Well, of course, or else it wouldn’t really be a proper dare, would-..” before Baekhyun can finish his sentence Chanyeol has pulled him to him, running his big hands all over Baekhyun lightly clothed body. He and squeezes his body and forces his mouth open to take a look inside. He manhandles his Omega, looking into his ears before pulling him off his lap and turning him around, pulling down his pants and boxers before parting his round cheeks. 

 

Baekhyun squeaks in embarrassment, thinking of Taemin and Jonghyun, and swats away Chanyeol’s hands and peering eyes before pulling his shorts back on. ”What the heck!?” 

 

”Why didn’t you tell me sooner! Look what just happened to little Jongin, who doesn’t even hurt a fly!” Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun into his arms again, in spite of being irritated with him, holding his face while looking for traces of ... well, anything. The Omega looks at his Alpha annoyingly and tries to push him and his hands away from him. ”Not true, Jongin actually kills flies all the time.” 

 

Chanyeol narrows his eyes. ”No time for throwing out jokes!” he tilts his mate’s head back so that he can look up into his cute nose. 

 

Taemin watches Baekhyun intently too, looking for something that will alert them. Like glazed eyes or strange behaviors. The Omega seems as normal and bratty as ever, nothing unusual. ”And you feel completely fine? No white dusts or day dreaming?” 

 

Baekhyun looks over at Taemin, having a hard time with that by the angle his head is tilted in because Chanyeol is busy nosing down his neck. ”No, I feel just fine so I really don’t think it would be an innocent flower’s fault.” 

 

Taemin is still suspicious though, looking down at Jonghyun. His mate stops observing the other couple and looks up at Taemin from the space in his lap. He blushes, and Taemin smiles before kissing his nose. He hugs his Omega closer to him and looks back up at the two. ”We’ll keep a close eye on you, anyway. Just to be sure.” 

 

”Yeah, mhm, whatever.” Baekhyun answers absently, eyes half closed, basking in the small kisses Chanyeol is trailing down behind his ears. The Alpha just couldn’t help himself, and Baekhyun isn’t complaining. 

 

Taemin rolls his eyes. Looking around, Taemin dreads the mess that’s been made in his house. The walls are completely smashed in, torn apart, the furniture is in pieces and unfixable. He sighs, there’s a lot of job ahead of them, but it is best to wait with that until Jongin is declared normal again.

 

”Come, Jonghyun, let’s cook you some food.” he whispers, nice enough not to disturb the very snuggly couple beside them, smiling when Jonghyun nods and holds his hands as they step over broken wood. 

 

”What would you like? Eggs? Pancakes, maybe?” Taemin looks at Jonghyun as he bites his lip and contemplates, ”a kiss?” 

 

The Omega’s eyes sparkle, lightening up, and he nods eagerly as he jumps up into Taemin’s embrace and wastes no time in connecting their lips. Taemin holds onto Jonghyun’s and back, walking them over to the counter before placing his Omega on top of it. He places himself between his mate’s legs and pushes their bodies flush together.  Deepening the kiss, Jonghyun wraps his arms around Taemin’s neck and sighs rather loudly into his mouth. Just when things is about to get a little heated, there is a loud crack of something being broken. It’s screeching and uncomfortable to listen to, and it makes the two lovers break apart and look at the entrance of the kitchen leading from the outside. There they are met by the sight of Lay looking down at the floor, water, yellow-purplish flowers and a broken glass vase lying before him in a pool of another added mess. The Omega blinks down at his mistake for a little while before pouting and hanging his head. 

 

Taemin doesn’t have the time to react, though, before there’s a gasp from behind them, from another entrance into the kitchen. 

 

”That’s the flowers we ate!” Baekhyun rushes over and picks them up, one after the other, ignoring Lay’s puzzled facial expression. ”Channie! Channie!”

 

The Alpha in question is there in a second, entered just behind and harshly tears the flowers out of Baekhyun’s small hands. 

 

”Then don’t touch them-..” interrupted by white powder suddenly oozing out of the flowers, Chanyeol suddenly shuts up and widens his eyes by the sickeningly sweet smell they produce. The white powder spreads amazingly fast throughout the kitchen, but Taemin is fast to block all air-ways that Jonghyun owns. He actually suffocates him, determined not to let his Omega breath in the unknown. For Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay and himself it’s too late and they sigh as they take a deep breath of the sweet smelling powder. 

 

Jonghyun freaks out a little, looking at Taemin desperately, his nails digging into his Alpha’s unmerciful hands. 

 

”Everyone, get out of here!” and he’s the first one out of the room, still blocking Jonghyun’s access to air as they struggle out of the room and far away from the dust. Then, Jonghyun can breathe again and he looks accusingly at his Alpha as he coughs and desperately pulls air into his lungs.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun is right behind them, but Lay doesn’t seem to be coming, as they wait in the torn living room. 

 

”Lay!” Taemin yells, leaving the others behind so that he can go look for the Omega. Lay doesn’t answer, and once he reaches the kitchen again Suho is there in the kitchen as well, holding Lay’s face in his hands as he stares at him confusedly.

 

Taemin fears the worst. Suho looks up at him when he enters, ”what happened here? I told him to go ahead after we picked the flowers, and now he’s just standing here, everything broken on the floor and he has this look on his face-..” 

 

Taemin listens no more and walks over to look for himself. And there, the exact same glazed and dreamy eyes as Jongin wore when he raged out of his mind is now on the face of sweet innocent Lay. 

 

”...” Taemin whispers, making Suho look at him in uncertainty and concern. 

 

”What?” he demands to know, pulling Lay close to himself, because he does not like how his Lead Alpha is looking at his mate. Like he’s a poor criminal or a monster or something. ”What is it?” 

 

”Where did you guys find those flowers?” 

 

”In the garden, a bit from here? Lay thought they were pretty and wanted to decorate our room-...” Suho stops talking when the gazed out Omega starts shaking. Teeth clapping and body convulsing in the worst way, like the Omega is actually freezing his brains off. Lay cries out and falls forward, landing safely in the arms of Suho as he continues to shake violently. Lay’s face is of dread, his eyes clear again, but he looks up at his Alpha in fear when he feels the cold biting up his legs.

 

”Ah, what’s happening... ya yah!” Suho sinks to the floor because it gets impossible to stay standing by the way Lay’s body is shaking. 

 

”I’m so cold!” the Omega whines, feeling the freezing cold crawl itself up his body. He almost goes numb, and his Alpha’s hands runs down his body to feel him up. Gasping, Suho confirms that yes, his Omega is freezing up and it isn’t even cold in the room or anywhere else for that matter. 

 

Suho does his best to wrap Lay into his own body heat, watching in dread at the way that Lay’s lips go super dry and turns blue while his face goes very pale. He almost looks lifeless, wouldn’t it be for the way his teeth is clacking against each other. 

 

”Ohmygosh, what the hell, oh-..” Suho continues to mumble, completely in surprise and confusion, doing his best to just handle and not think. Lay is freezing to the touch. 

 

Suddenly there’s another hand on Lay’s face, and Suho almost slaps it away before remembering that it’s only Taemin. 

 

”I don’t know what’s happening here, but you should take him to the showers and bathe him in very hot water. It might help. This isn’t normal, but we will have to save his life before we think about what’s the cause of all this.”

 

Suho can only nod by Taemin’s words, horrified, because his Omega is ... what, like, dying? From cold. The Alpha wastes no time in picking his mate up and rushing to the stairs leading to the second floor, not even minding his pack mates concerned faces or the absolutely messed up living room area. 

 

He steps into the largest bathroom of the house, gently but quickly undressing Lay even though he would rather want to put even more clothes on him. But smoking hot water might help, and might help faster as well. He’s a little rough with the last of the clothes, but it’s stressful because now Lay’s eyes are rolling to back of his head by hard ice cold volts that goes through his body. 

 

Suho places his pale and freezing but still beautiful Omega into the bathtub and turns up the heat at the maximum. He should probably start out at a softer heat, but they’re wolfs, and it won’t be a problem. Immediately, he aims the spray of hot water onto the Omega’s body and is surprised to see the steam that instantly appears thickly from his body. Like a burning hot frying pan that comes into contact with ice cold water. There’s a sound, obnoxious and mean, and Suho can barely see anymore because of the thick steam that very quickly fills the room. What’s good, is that Lay sighs in relief by the sudden heat on his cold skin. 

 

Ten minutes later, the steam in the room is so thick that if Suho didn’t have supernatural sight, he would not have been able to see. Lay is sprawled out in the bathtub, his shaking has stopped and his skin has returned to it’s healthy color again. Suho runs his fingers through his Omega’s hair and occasionally runs the palms of his hands down Lay’s chest and body to check on his body temperature. It’s getting a lot better. 

 

There’s a knock on the door. ”How is it going in there?” Taemin asks. 

 

”He’s warmer now!” Suho absently answers, faintly hearing that Taemin says ‘good’ and leaves. The Alpha concentrates on comforting his Omega, who suddenly looks up at him from where he’s sitting on the edge of the bathtub, and there’s a strange glint in his orbs as their eyes meet.

 

And suddenly the spray of water coming out of the shower-head gets hard, water spraying out of it quickly and too much at once. Suho wonders if he accidentally pressed a weird setting, but then the water spray is getting out of control and it’s starting to hurt Lay. The Omega whimpers and complains, and Suho directs the water jet at the opposite wall instead. The steaming hotness pushes off the wall, sending the shower-head flying out of Suho’s hands. It goes rigid all through the room, breaking a mirror with it’s power. He tries to turn it off, to tear it off, but nothing is working. The water is here to stay and create a mess. 

 

Lay scrambles to sit up, dumbfounded as he wraps himself around his clothed Alpha. ”What is it doing!?” 

 

Suho ducks into the tub, almost crushing Lay underneath him, when the shower-head comes rushing towards them. Instead of breaking their skulls, it smashes into the wall beside the bathtub and breaks apart. The water it spurts makes a pool on the floor. It’s like the water is living it’s own life, and when Suho thinks that the water jet is actually after them to drown them, the water just abruptly stops pouring and the broken shower-head drops to the floor like a dead snake. 

 

”What the freaking heck...” the Alpha mutters, staring at the shower-head like it will come alive any minute and kill them. When it doesn’t, he looks at Lay and his body, trying to make out any other damage. 

 

”Oh, Lay, honey are you okey?” he pulls his Omega into his arms and watches his cute pout. 

 

”That was bad, bad water.” he pouts and looks up at Suho with big eyes. ”It made you all wet when you were so dry and handsome.” 

 

Suho smiles, ”So i’m not handsome anymore, huh?” 

 

Lay shakes his head and nods at the same time, ”the handsomest!” 

 

The Alpha laughs heartedly, ”let’s clean up this mess and get you dry.” 

 

 

-

 

 

Right outside, Kris and Tao is walking hand in hand towards their backdoor. The one leading into the kitchen and their big, old and royal house. Kris occasionally leans in to kiss his Omega’s cheek, liking the way Tao snorts and wipes at his kissed cheek while secretly basking in the love his Alpha gives him. They open the door and step inside, not a clue to what’s waiting for them inside.