Preview

In a blink, there will be power

 

 

It’s a summer day in August. It’s warm, moist and sunny. At a beautiful river, it lies two gorgeous Omega wolfs. One a pure white, and the other a soft brown color. They lie cuddled together in a lump in the green grass, the sound of a huge waterfall nearby lulling them to sleep. 

 

Until there’s another sound coming from their right. It rustles in the bushes a bit away from them, and there is stalks and leafs that gets stamped upon by small feet. The two Omegas immediately goes into position, eyeing the suspicious place with concentrated and sharp eyes. All traces of tiredness gone.

 

Is it a threat? Or a victim, a prey? 

 

Oh! It’s a rabbit! The white wolf, also known as Jongin - the Alpha Sehun’s Omega mate - is the first one to react and sprint forward on his four white legs. The rabbit hiding in the bushes is already in alert, taking off deeper into the woods, away from the river. Jongin hurries after it, feeling the excitement running in his veins. Right behind him, Baekhyun - also known as Troublemaker Diva, Alpha Chanyeol’s Omega - follows eagerly. They both feel happy that their rabbit visitor came by, because now they have a good reason to run and vent out some energy. 

 

Jongin bites down on the air right in front of the blonde rabbit’s fluffy tail, barking in laughter when the rabbit makes a noise and tries to jump on faster. Baekhyun knows his Omega friend is good at hunting and sees that Jongin is playing with their food. Which only makes this even more fun. Baekhyun wants to play and tease as well, easily running past Jongin so that he can snarl at the rabbit and make an immediate stop right in front of it. The poor rabbit desperately tries to slow it’s quick speed, or else it will go straight into Baekhyun’s awaiting, open mouth. It almost shows on the prey’s little face how it’s in so much agony right now. 

 

They continue to play with the rabbit, exhausting it all on purpose. They chase it around, almost letting it escape every time so they can haul him back later on. 

 

It’s when Baekhyun holds the rabbit by the scruff of its neck over Jongin’s snarling mouth that he sees them. Beautiful, almost exotic flowers that’s a clear yellow from its roots and gradually gets a beautiful shock purple in the ends of its petals. The flowers are tall and very visible from where they stand spread out all throughout their unthinkable huge garden. They bloom fantastically, petals long and slightly waving in the light but warm breeze. And there’s so many of them, tall and proud everywhere, still Baekhyun has never seen this flowers before. Not even something akin to them. 

 

He’s brought back to life when Jongin’s lets out an impatient whine which gets even worse when Baekhyun throws the rabbit over his shoulder. The blonde rabbit disappears quick as lightening, and Jongin growls in anger and goes to retrieve it when Baekhyun stops him. Baekhyun pushes his muzzle into the grumpy Omega’s head, forcing his head to the side. As to comfort, Baekhyun snuggles and Jongin’s ears and muzzle, trying to explain his reason to interrupt their play. He wants Jongin to take a look as well. And when said Omega does, his attention is caught immediately and he stares in awe at the flowers.

 

Both of them, shortly after, discovers the unbelievable sweet smell the flowers carry. It’s so enticing that their mouths fill with water. 

 

Wow... did the flowers just get more... flattering? Beautiful? Appetizing? 

 

Baekhyun eagerly dares Jongin to eat one, and the other wolf shakes his head in disgust. You can’t eat flowers!... Right? All though, they do smell sweet and so, so good. 

 

If you eat one, I’ll eat one. 

 

One won’t hurt, right? It’s just a flower. They’re harmless. So he does, Jongin eats one. He takes a whole flower head into his mouth and chews on it, and is surprised by how disgusting the texture and taste is. Doesn’t taste like it smells at all. He wants to spit it out. But one look at Baekhyun’s challenging sly wolf-face and Jongin swallows, proudly showing it off. This only makes the brown wolf swallow a whole flower without even chewing, the smirk he would wear if in human form almost apparent on his beautiful animal muzzle.

 

Jongin snorts, and when he does there’s something uncomfortable itching in his nose. 

 

Not only itching, but it must also be showing somehow, because Baekhyun is looking at him with huge, almost scared eyes as he snorts again.

 

And again. And again. Until it’s all sneezes and chokes and coughs.

 

Baekhyun’s wide eyes would be funny if it weren’t for... for... the fright in them.






 



****


The pack.



 

'"Have you guys seen Baekhyun?”'





Will they...
 

 

 

'”I see I will have to teach you a lesson or two about bad behavior.”'





  Be able...




'But the Alpha soon discovers that something’s off with his babyboy, something with his taste, and it’s annoying not to know what exactly’s off with it.'




To keep...




'”Looked like he was dying!?”'




A future...




'”He turned blue?"' 




Together,...




'He loved him more than he thought he could ever love someone.'




Or is... 





'Well, I kind of forced Jonginnie to eat this... flower? I mean, I d-dared him! He wanted to proof that he was a big cool boy, and he was indeed cool once he did it! But Channie... there was something wrong with the flower."' 


 




Destiny...




'Jonghyun freaks out a little, looking at Taemin desperately, his nails digging into his Alpha’s unmerciful hands.'



There to ruin it all? 




'He loves the signature bite mark on his neck that he gave him when they first met and he loves it when Jongin unconsciously presses his body against his clothed one. But most of all, Sehun just loves to hold his little, yet not so little, mate in his arms, feeling his breath on his neck while listening to his tiny little snores.'



Trust will...




'Lay scrambles to sit up, dumbfounded, wrapping himself around his Alpha. ”What is it doing!?”'



Be their...




'”SEHUN! Make it go a-a-away!!” Jongin trashes, his eyes closed and his legs is kicking all over the place. He’s tearing at his hair, sobbing.'



Last hope




'”Jongin, what the-...” Sehun scrambles to hover himself above his Omega, arms on both sides of his head. ”Your eyes...”'