Big Break

Partners

I have been in the cover of several magazines for the past months. I didn't know I'd be this big in short time. Modelling has always been my dream because I want to follow my mom's footsteps. I can't believe I'm actually doing it now.

 

"SEOHYUN!"

 

"Oh! Manager! You surprised me. Is everything okay?"

 

"Is everything okay? YES! Everything's perfect! Fabulous! Wonderful!"

 

I laughed at my too happy manager. "Is it a job offer?"

 

"YES!" Gotcha.

 

"But aren't we fully booked for this month? I wanted another photo shoot but you said I'm full this month."

 

"I dropped the photoshoot for Cosmopolitan."

 

"WHAT?! But I was looking forward to that photo shoot the most!" I exclaimed in disappointment.

 

"I know, I'm sorry. But rest assured, it will push through next month. Anyways, this has got to be the biggest gig for you ever! That's why I had to drop the other offers."

 

My eyes widened at the sudden announcement of my manager. Jisoo's been my best friend ever since I was a child and he supported my endeavors ever since. "What is it?!"

 

"It's an ad campaign!"

 

"What?" Underwhelmed, I said "But I seriously have been doing a lot of that recently!"

 

"It's not just any other ad campaigns you shot. This one's for Korea's Tourism! As an ambassador!"

 

I dropped my phone in shock. "REALLY?!"

 

"YES!!"

 

I now realized why he's so happy. To be chosen as the ambassador of Korea's Tourism means you are known in Korea. It can also open many opportunities for me since the campaign will be aired internationally. "Wow, Jisoo, this is really something! Just how did you manage to pull this out again?"

 

"I didn't do anything. They just contacted me and I answered. It's all your work, Seohyun."

 

I smiled widely at the thought of it. "I can't believe...this is happening. I could never ask for more."

 

"Well, I hate to break the momentum but you need to rest because tomorrow, we'll be attending the initial meeting with the Korean Tourism Organization along with the other ambassador chosen."

 

"Oh, there'll be another one?"

 

"Yes, you will work with him as partners for this year's campaign."

 

"Do you know who will be my partner?"

 

"Not yet. I think it hasn't been decided yet but they narrowed it down to two potential ambassadors. You'll meet him tomorrow anyways so..."

 

"Yeah, I guess I'll just have to see him tomorrow. I'll go home now and rest. Thank you again Jisoo this is such a great news, really."

 

"I'm the best manager right? So don't even think about replacing me."

 

I let out a laugh. "Of course! You're the best and cheapest manager combined!"

 

He laughed as well. "Well, that is true. Anyways, I still have paperworks to finish so I'll be going home a little later. I'll tell the driver to just come back for me after he sends you home. Get some rest. It's a big day tomorrow."

 

"Yes. See you tomorrow!"

 

-----

Hi guys! I hope you liked it! Don't forget to subscribe and upvote! Comments are highly appreciated :D I have the next chapter ready...just waiting for the right time to post it! :D