Meeting es

Breaking the spoiled brats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


" Hey Byun , what do we have now ?"
Tao asks Baekhyun while they are passing through the hallways.

" Can you stop calling me Byun? I have a name for God's sake Wu!"

Baekhyun pouts and Knits his eyebrows.
Tao pinches Baekhyun's cheek playfully.

" hahaha you are so adorable! Okay okay I'll call you by name but I'm Tao not Wu."

" Okay Tao , and I'm not adorable!"

Tao laughs again and pats Baekhyun's head.
Baekhyun doesn't know what  goes with his new friend , they barely know each other but this panda face behaves like they are old buddies.


" So what do we have now?"


" Umm..let me see ...ohh yeah English "

Baekhyun is busy reading his schedule that doesn't notice Tao is quiet .
Searching the manual of the school, Baekhyun finds where are the lockers exactly.pulling Tao's sleeves for gaining attention he looks up and sees Tao is staring at a group of boys .


" Tao ...lockers are-"

He can't finish his sentence cause Tao runs to the boys and pushes them aggressively.

Baekhyun runs after his friend to find out what's the matter with him .

 

" I said LET Him GO YOU ES"

Tao shouts and goes to help the poor boy who is bleeding none stopped.

" Who do you call ?! Don't you know who are you speaking to?"

One of the boys says with a smirk .


" It's not important to know a 's name ! You why did you this to him????"

Tao stands up and goes to the blonde one, pulling him with collars , Tao is ready punch the boy's jaw but someone grabs his hand turning his head ,there is a taller boy with red hair who looks so dangerous.

" How about us give a lesson to you?"

The red hair boy hits Tao on face but he doesn't let go of Tao with a slap , he pinches Tao to the wall and kicks his stomach.

Blood rushes over from Tao's mouth , the boy grabs Tao's neck and squeezes his neck , Tao's vision is become blurry but he can see Baekhyun behind the crowd .

Baekhyun is super scared but he knows that Tao is suffering so he makes his way to the red hair boy .


The red hair boy is so tall and muscled,and in Baekhyun's eyes he is so scary and dangerous. Taking a deep breath , Baekhyun taps on the boy's shoulder .


" Puff what do you want little thing????"

' little thing???what does he think with himself??!!! Ugly!!!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter