First day

Breaking the spoiled brats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


He isn't sure that what made him to listen to his parents command. They had persuaded him to change his high school just because some of the students were in lower positions in the society but Baekhyun didn't think so . He loved his friends and classmates with all of his soul . They were kind , generous, open minded and trustworthy. 
Now he is attending the most popular high school in Seoul .Baekhyun is so nervous,today is his first day and he is already late.


" Baekhyun hurry up!! I don't have time to wait for you more !"

His uncle calls him from downstairs.
His parents have gone to a business trip overseas.
So his jummyeong uncle is here to pick him up .
" Hyung wait a minute!"
Baekhyun picks his backpack and rushes to the downstairs.as soon as he wants to greet his uncle something is shoved in his mouth . 

" Just shut up and eat , you are late for your first day ."

Baekhyun nods and follows Junmyeon.
SM school isn't near their area but Baekhyun doesn't know why their journey was so short . They are in front of the main gate and Baekhyun is glued on the seat.

" Hey kid , what are you waiting for ?!"

" ..uhh.. Hyung ...can you come with me too?"

Junmyeon looks at his nephew and  finds him unbelievably scared .maybe he is stressed out about his first day in the new school .junmyeon thinks by himself.

" baby Baek I'll accompany you , but just this once you are already 16."

Baekhyun smiles and kisses his uncle's cheek . 

" Aish !! You little Byun!! Just get out of the car !!"


When they reach the hallways , Junmyeon pats Baekhyun's back and encourages him to be strong .

After asking the direction o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter