Epic

Breaking the spoiled brats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Kyung soo opens his eyelids slowly getting up from the bed , he finds a hand is holding his .. He looks at the asleep body on the chair .

Kyung soo knows this boy . He is the same short cute boy who brought him to the nursery .
Kyung soo lays on the bed again while covering himself with the thin blanket .


' I'm a burden ... Like always.. these two kind boys helped me but now they should face that bastards too ... I'm a failure...
I wish they had let them to kick me till my death ...'


Kyung soo sobs silently under the blanket .
From when his parents kicked him out of their house because of his uality.he believed he is nothing but an useless human . 
Even his own parents didn't want him so how can he expect others to love him ? 
He was so lucky when his last high school teacher helped him to get the scholarship.
He always encouraged kyung soo to be strong and fight for himself .
His teacher was like a best friend to kyung soo . Whenever he wasn't busy , he picked kyung soo up and they always went to a hill outside the city , where nobody could find them .
Kyung soo just wished he had a person like him in his new life too .

 

Baekhyun wakes up when feels some one is sniffing and sobbing under the blanket .
He sighs .

' The poor boy should be so depressed from what happened '

Baekhyun reaches for the blanket pulling it aside , he finds the black eyed boy is crying none stop .

Baekhyun brushes kyung soo's cheek and dry his tears kindly .

 

" Hey .. Shhh Don't cry .. You aren't alone anymore.."


Kyung soo turns and faces Baekhyun, Baekhyun smiles sweetly at him and it makes kyung soo to stop crying and holding Baekhyun's hand tightly.
' let me be selfish just this time '

" Promise that you won't abandon me.."

Baekhyun knits his eyebrows. What does he mean ? Real Friends are mean to be together forever.
What's the promise?


" Kyung soo what do you mean?I'm your friend from now till forever !! Don't tell such things !! "


Kyung soo sighs of relief cause when he saw that face of Baekhyun he was really near to panic , but now he is sure that these weird boys are the best choices.


" Ohhh sorry ! Where is my manners??? I'm Byun Baekhyun by the way !"


Kyung soo sits up and holds Baekhyun's two hands .

" I owe my life to you Baekhyun,,, you already know my name . I'm Do kyung soo."


" yahhh and this poor boy who got punched because of you is Wu TAO!!!!!!"


Both short boys jumps when they hear third voice behind their backs .

Tao is standing with a bandage around his ankle and his forehead.
Baekhyun rushes to him while touching Tao's forehead .

" Oh my god !! You are awake !! Are you feeling better ??"
Baekhyun asks with concern.


" yeah actually I'm feeling great with a broken ankle and injured head !!! You know I've never been better than this !!!!"
Tao says mockingly and points to his forehead.

Baekhyun frowns .

" What's your problem??! I just asked your condition! You panda face !!!"

Tao rounds his eyes ,
' what did he call me?!!! Panda face ????'

Even kyung soo can see the streams above Tao's face ,
Tao hates when someone calls him panda and it's why his blood is boiling no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter