Friends

Breaking the spoiled brats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


" Yahhh .... Give me the bowl panda !! You are finishing all the popcorns!!! It's the tenth time that I bring them but I get nothing !!!!!"

Baekhyun tries to grab Tao's wrist to steal the popcorn but Tao just simply stands up and leave angry  Baekhyun .

" .. Umm... Baekhyun do u want me to make something for you to eat if you are that hungry ?"
Kyung soo offers shyly when he is playing with the blanket which Baekhyun has given to him . 
Kyung soo just wants to become closer to Baekhyun and Tao , they are kind hearted and good companies for him .

" ohhh .... Nooo.. Don't tell such thing soo !! I just say this for his own sake ,"
 Baekhyun smiles innocently at kyung soo who is blushing because of his new nickname, then he turns to Tao and smirks .

" Baby I'm just worried about your health .."

He fakes his gestures and goes to Tao .
Tao widens his eyes after being called baby by his friend.
He coughs and grabs a can of coke to release his soul from this hot tension and it's when Baekhyun steals the bowl of popcorn in a moment and runs to kyung soo to share it with him.

 


Kyung soo giggles and rest his head on Baekhyun's shoulder . Baekhyun is shocked for a moment but he smiles anyway and pats on kyung soo's head .

They are in their own world that they don't understand footsteps and the fourth person.


" Baek !! Baek!!! .." 
Junmyeon calls Baek curiously. He expected to find his niece alone in the penthouse but there are two other boys that Junmyeon knows one of them and his brother very well but he hasn't seen the other up to now .

Baekhyun turns to Junmyeon and smiles cutely at him .

" Hi Hyunggg ~~ "
After Baekhyun Tao and kyung soo gains courage and greets too.

" Hi.."

" Hello .."
Kyung soo speaks in a low tune and it's when Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter