A different one

Just have to let go

There were a few days left before the long break. You and Junhyung continued with lessons so as to prepare you for senior year. Days weren't the same without the others. Quiet, dull, every other word that describes boredom. Doojoon is out, Jiyeon and Gikwang is no longer schooling and Hyemi is busy studying for her test to get promoted fully. You could go along with your other classmates but you felt bad for leaving Junhyung alone.

Eversince the promotional day, he had been quiet. You rarely hear him talk unless you ask him something. His answers are mostly a one-word or a one-liner. You were quiet confused since he have so many friends in school. You guessed he's only closed to Gikwang and Doojoon and the rest of his friends are just hi-bye friends.

Both of you were sitting in the school library, across each other. Junhyung was reading some lecture notes when suddenly he shoved it aside in frustration and put his forehead on the table, on his crossed arms. You were startled by his sudden actions that you just stared at him. He couldn't see you obviously. Thoughts flooded your mind.

Junhyung, why out of all people, I have to be the one that is promoted with you? I don't mind switching places with either one of our friends as long as you won't be like this. In this state. Little that I know you really need your friends. I'm the only one that you cannot carry a conversation with and yet I'm the one who got to stay with you. When I got to know of that fact, i can only think of two possibilties. Either we are going to be really close friends or, we are going to be really far apart as if we are just normal classmates. Seeing you like this, I guess its going to be the second possibilty.....

You let out a soft sigh and went back to reading your notes. You couldnt really keep your focus. You were about to stand up, pushing your chair behind, when something held your hand. Junhyung. His right hand was stretched towards you and putting it ontop of yours. His head was still resting on the table.

He looked up slowly and look directly into your eyes. He raised both his eyebrows but only the inner part of his brows were raised. He look exactly like a little child.

"Where are going?" Junhyung spoke softly.

You were half standing and half sitting. Your leg started to ache so you sat back down, pulling your chair forwards. You gave him a smile.

"I was about to go to the washroom." You said.

Before you could say anything else, Junhyung said, "Can I follow?".

WHAT???

Your eyes widened. He got to be kidding right? You just stared at his serious pleading face in disbelief.

He suddenly chuckled and looked down. He sat up straight and finally, letting go of your hand.

"I'm just kidding Hyuna.. Your expression was really cute by the way." Junhyung smiled.

You were relief and laughed along with him. "You scared me for awhile there Junhyung!" You said, slapping lightly in his hand.

"I was surprised you didn't said no straight away though. Did you.... want. me. to?" Junhyung said the last sentence rather slowly and smirked. His signature smirk.

There's a devil inside him. I'm very sure of it. "N-no! I was.. i was.. i was too surprised that i.. i couldn't.. couldn't-"

"Couldn't reject?" he cut in, still smirking.

"I couldn't answer straight away okay! i was in a state of... of.. of shock! Yeah that's the word! Shock!" you said a little too loudly and you looked away.

Junhyung laughed even more, shaking his head. He stood up while laughing.

"Now where are YOU going?" you asked.

"Now I'M going to the washroom. Wanna follow? I cordially invite you to the boys' washroom," Junhyung said, raising one of his brows.

You really couldn't believe what he just said. Cordially invite?? Your mouth gaped in disbelief.

"No? Not following? Do you need an invitation card? Oh wait.... you need me to check first right? I'll go and check if there are any guys inside." He was about to walk away when you called his name.

"Junhyung!! Stop fooling around. Seriously Junhyung, you need better jokes next time," You said and laughed.

He turned to you slightly and smirked. "Who said I was joking?" he said and walked away.

Helooooo!!!! So this is my first time successfully posting through ipod. But anywaysss i hope ypu enjoy this chapter! I thibk its gonna end soon though. Im still thinking. So its either its going to end real soon, or theres a long way to go to end. Either way, i hope my readers will keep on reading until the end! Dont forget to comment!! XD