violet

#red

it's just a random fluffy story coming out of my mind last night :D

 

“so how’s he doing lately?”

A voice came from across line somewhere in Thailand. It was Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul to make you guys sure.  He heard a friend of his sighed deeply and cleared his throat. Silence was filled in the air as Khun was about to ask something else that his friend knows what excatly it was.

“he’s doing fine, doesn’t cheat on you, hanging with members only and…”

“and what?”

“you know what..what is it..? Ian! Please tell me!”

Nichkhun heard Ian chuckled and sighed again. Then another voice was shocked him all of sudden, a similar voice he knows the most who’s the owner. Louder and louder he heard that someone else was yelling out his frined’s name.

“so so..ask him by yourself baby~bye bye gotta go!”

Ian hang up the line and Nichkhun widen his eyes more shocked then throwing away his phone onto the couch. Nichkhun frowned. Why Ian didn’t tell him at all that his baby Woo visitting his apartment in the middle night. Wait up! ! Night? And it sounds Woo was enjoying his time with Ian’s company. Damnit! Khun cursed under his breath. He threw away pillows, blanket, his favorite beg, even his new cap from Wooyoung. But soon he realized what he threw and the last thing he knew he grabbed the red cap from the floow immediately and rubbed smoothly like a master rubbing a cute puppy.

 

Actually Nichkhun was so curious dying to know what exactly they’re doing. What’s the reason they both didn’t tell him tell him at all. And one he couldn’t do it right now was asking Wooyoung this sensitive question. Wooyoung sometimes like a girl. He has a period when he’s so sensitive in every month. And it worse because Nichkhun has schedule in Thailand for two weeks and the last thing he remembered what’s woo saying was:”don’t call me, I hate you and back to me safely”. That was it so cruel for a goodbye no kiss no hug just a cold shoulders. When Woo said it Nichkhun wanted to attack the boy right here and the thin lips. But he held his lust for the last because the others watching them intently half pitied him and half mocking him with a devil smirk painted on their face.

 

“what the are you doing with my Wooyoung!?!!” Nichkhun texted Ian. Ian is their best friends a smart guy who has same hobby like Khun taking a picture. And sometimes they three include Wooyoung going to various place just to take some views. But he never knows Ian and Woo would be this close. And Wooyoung knows that Khun is always jealous. Whatever people could get Woo’s attention. And Ian is his best friend for God Sake! H buried his face into the pillow waiting for Ian’s response. Bip!

 

“chillax~just accompany him to somewhere…but I can’t tell, he said it’s a secret..psshhh :P”

Ian texted him back. But it just makes it worse,  Khun controlled his anger inhale and exhale his breath slowly. And text back.

“fine! Enjoy you guys, before I get back ther and kill you”

And in a second Ian replied again.

“you’d love it”

“ you!!!” Nickhun shouted as his lungs would out from his body.

Nichkhun rolled his body from right to the left and kicking his long legs in the air. But soon he checked his twitter and widen his eyes once again. He saw Woo’s doing fantalk and Ian as his teacher. What the hell is wrong with today. Khun sighed in frustation and reading all the TL patiently. Then he decided to join with them.

@0430yes hi wooyoung!please do a fantalk with me! Do you miss me?” half in heart regreted  what was he doing, it would turn his pride down if Wooyoung didn’t reply at all. Thump thump. He looked at the screen, praying something good would happen. Please oh please..Khun clasped his palms together.

@Khunnie0624 no because @ianchoe is a better English teacher than you!ㅋㅋㅋ ......From Ian kkk” gyahhh~!!! He shouted so loud in his room hotel. Nichkhun didn’t know how to reply he was jealous, was jealous to death. He bit his inner cheek and he got another reply.

@Khunnie0624 haha my bad dude I ws just trying to tease ya! We both miss you like crazyㅠㅠ -@ianchoe” Nichkhun somewhat releived and tossing his phone as his hand grabbing the pillow and hugging it in the chest, he was smiling so wide like a teenager girl who just got a reply from her crush. Damn you Woo!.

@ianchoe @0430yes. Somebody's gonna get a hurt real baddddddd Russell Peters style!! Hahah its cool~” Nickhun replied before went to bad and forgot what just happened.  At least Khun knows Woo missed him too but he didn’t like a subject “WE” not “I”. okay forget it Khun thought as he shook his head and closing his eyes smiling wide again. “goodnight babe :*” the lasti text sent to Wooyoung and never got any reply since he’s in Thailand.

Wooyoung on the other side was staring the screen, reading Khun’s text everynight before go to sleep. But Wooyoung wouldn’t reply at all. He didn’t want to and never want to.

It’s the day Nichkhun back to Korea, to the dorm. Wooyoung had schedule in the morning till noon so he couldn’t pick Khun up at the airport.

“I am back safely =] please come back soon babe”

“cheesy” Wooyoung whispered and took his phone back into hi pocket.

When finally Woo got back, he wanted to run as soon as possible to Khun’s room. But he had to manage his urge and instead going back to his room first. But so surprised seeing Khun was laying on his bed, burrying his face ino his pillow. His habit never changes Woo thought as he came closer and sat on the of his bed besides Khun’s head. When he was about to rub the older’s hair. Suddenly Woo gasped, the older guy took his wrist slowly and brought to his cheek. Woo rubbed the older’s cheek softly he blushed a little, bit his lower lip. As Khun showed his small face his eyes look so sleepy. He blinked his puppy eyes still felet blur but he knows who’s the owner of the hand. He smiled tenderly and dragged the younger’s palm to his lips. He kissed it softly and inhaling the younger’s scent, one of he missed the most. Wooyoung just sat and let the older dominated his hand.

“I said don’t text me but you still..”

“of course, it’s the opposite in your mind actually” Wooyoung just shrugged, knowing Khun know him the best.

“what were you doing with Ian?”

“he just gave me accompany..why? jealous? You always be I know it”

“of course you hang out with him, and I don’t know at all, you didn’t cheat on me right?”

Khun frowned, he swear he would eat ton of ice cream if Wooyoung did it. And with his best friend.

“I love you, Khun I love you, how many times I said that, you still feel unsure” Khun got up from the bed and besides Woo. He stared into the younger’s eyes. Nodded weakly, suddenly his back fell on the bed as Woo lying on top of him. Woo grabbed the older’s wrists and brought them over his head level. Khun smiled and knowing what’s next would happen. A forceful kiss felt so sharp, hot breath and full with passion. Wooyoung’s habit never changes he thought as he let the younger pushed his tounge into his inner mouth. When Khun was about to take a lead Woo pushed his shoulders back and got up from the bed. Stretching his body like he had been exercise for few hours. Khun got up too and pulled the younger by the waist from his back.

“I feel so blue”

Wooyoung finally spoke. He rested his back head onto the older’s shoulder.

“and I feel so red”

Wooyoung nodded and took the older’s by the chin to look up to ceiling, Khun gasped back off, fell sat down on the bed but still held Woo in his embrace. Wooyoung sat on his laps, smiling so wide when he turned his face to Khun.

There’s a super large picture of sky, mixing between blue and red sky, the view which could take when the morning about to come showing the sun in the very early morning everyday.

“I miss you like crazy BUCK”

Wooyoung nuzzled his nose to the older’s.

“fine, lets B tonight” Nickhun grinned as Wooyoung shoved the pillow onto the younger’s face hardly and turned off the light immediately. Seemed the night would be so noisy in the dorm. Hopefully the other members wouldn’t hear the groan, the scream, the moan, the voice skin slpeed by skin from Wooyoung’room. LOL.