#red

#red

#red!

 

On a sunny day, Jang Wooyoung and Nichkhun Horvejkul hang out together. They both were heading toward the well known mall in the city. That day was just ordinary day but not for Wooyoung actually. he’giddy while jumping here and there inside the mall , he’s holding a huge bag of grocery and picking up all the stuffs he wanted like a boss. While his favorite hyung tapped his shoulders to remind him to stay calm and cool (not cute? Lol).

 

“what should I buy Hyung? Wuah! It’s cool! Isn’t it?!”

 

“Oh My GODHHH! These too! No..no..there..there! they’re much cuter!”

 

“Khun! Kh-“

 

 

Wooyoung silenced all of sudden. His lips were sealed by Khun’s index finger. In an instant his cheeks flushed like a tomato. Seeing this cute moment of his dongsaeng Khun couldn’t help to smile and giggling like a teenager seeing a cute puppy. Wooyoung blinked few times before he proceed what’s happening actually. and before khun did further than this, the young boy was trying to escape from the awkward moment. He bit his lower lip and turning his eyes quickly before heard Khun’s snigger again and suddenly his eyes caught something, his feet was running instinctively  towards the gadget counter. He stopped suddenly made Khun who followed him bumped into his  back. His slanted eyes almost thrown out because in 10 feet away he saw the gadget that he had dreamed of since a long time.

 

“wow”

After few minutes adored it from the glass of storefront.

 

“grab it”

Khun said half whispering into the younger’s ears.

 

“what?”

When finally Wooyoung got out from his daydream.

 

“I said, I”ll give it to you, grab it now Youngie..don’s make me say it again”

 

“I thought we just buy accessories, not gadget..and it’s expensive..”

 

“do it!”

Khun pushed the young boy’s shoulders impatiently. Wooyoung just nodded and grabbed his hyung’s hand to walking besides him.

 

 

After about 2 hours surrounded the mall, finally Khun could rest for a while inside the restaurant. He bought coffee while Wooyoung ordered ice-cream of course. Wooyoung smiled then Nichkhun smiled. Wooyoung chuckled then Nichkhun grinned gave him an eye smile. Silence fulfilled the atmosphere. But Khun had a way to make the amotsphere would getting warmer, he slid his feet under table grabbing the young boy’s feet between his. Wooyoung who’s busy (read:pretending) eating the ice-cream suddenly gasped and finally looked up to the older boy. Khun furrowed his thick eyebrow and acted innocent. Wooyoung seemed to know what it means, and finaly he let out some words.

 

“thanks Khun Hyung, you bought a lot for me”

 

“aww anything for my Youngie~”

Khun said, he tighter his feet to hold the younger’s. he laughed seeing Wooyoung  looked down again.

 

“I’ve been dream of this portable media player since a long time ago..thanks you bought it for me”

Wooyoung pulled the portable media player from the grocery bag and opened it slowly. Khun just nodded knowing it already. The young boy took something from his pocket, tore the cover and applied it onto his new portable media player. Khun who watching the young boy in front of him surprised what he saw. The red case covering the young boy’s new gadget. And in Khun’s memory Wooyoung never mention that he likes red or stuff before. And all day long he shopped with Wooyoung, he never saw the young boy bought the red case in his list.

 

“red? Why red?”

 

“I don’t know, when I saw this I bought it without without thinking twice..”

Wooyoung played the case with his fingers, Khun knew that’s Woo’s habit if he’s nervous or lying.

 

“Wooyoung..Jang Wooyoung..”

That’s it. Wooyoung heard his hame called completely from the older. He knew what does it means since a long time. “nice but there’s a deep meaning to his actions” that’s Khun Hyung “he’s scary” Wooyoung added “but..”.

 

“can I kiss you?”

Wooyoung made an expression like ‘are you crazy?! And it’s crowded place!’ he wanted to shout his mind, but in the end he just gulped and didn’t know what to answer.

 

“no answer I take it as a yes”

1-2! He counted. Wooyoung counted but he shut his eyes thightly and then blinked just in 2 seconds. He didn’t feel it the kiss just the flash peck on the forehead?. He cleared his throat. Felt a lil bit disappointed because he expected something more than that. He frowned and seeing Khun smiled in satisfaction. ‘that’s it?’ he thought.

 

“let’s go..we still have another schedule”

Khun stood up and pulled the young boy’s sleeve to got up as well. But Wooyoung stopped his step. He freezed before looked up to Khun.

 

“I like blue more than red..i like yellow more than red”

 

“but somehow in my eyes red is the most suitable for this…gadget…”

Khun never expected this before, Wooyoung’s unclear explanation successfully make his day happier than usual. Khun knew Wooyoung is unpredictable as always.

 

“Woo..next time can I kiss you on the lips?”.

Owari~<3

 

like it? :D