#the Mom

#red

#the mommy

 

“oh ”

The first word when khun woke up in the morning after attended the hectic schedule yesterday. But like the other day too he got many things to do today. His body was stiffened like a statue. He forced to got up from the bed and feeling dizzy on his head, as his eyes found all the objects around his room was spinning like a globe. He sighed and managed to open the door and walked towards the kitchen. He scratched his unitchy hair while his other hand reached the mineral bottle on the table. He drinked directly from the bottle and feeling a lil bit better. The Thai boy sat on the couch still in the kitchen, thinking something what should he do first and how to get it through with his unwell condition. He drinked the water for the second time and heard a footstep walking towards his direction. He might be know it already who’s the the second person who would get up early everyday.

 

“Khun Hyung? Are you okay?”

The boy behind him tapped his shoulder lightly. Seemed to know about his body condition. Khun just shrugged and leaned closer to the hand of the owner. He felt warmth and the tenderness of the jang Wooyoung. As the younger boy took a seat besides him and waiting for him to answer his question.

 

“pain..here..”

Khun pulled the younger’s hand to touch his temple. He saw a frown from the younger but the hand on his temple started to massage his stiffened temple. Wooyoung positioned himself to sit right in front of the older boy. His other hand started to massaging another temples as well. He saw Khun’s comfy expression , he let out a small smile and continuing the massage.

 

“stop, before I want to stay all day in dorm Woo”

“but you need a rest..”

Khun just sighed and turning his body to got ready but Wooyoung grabbed his wrist to stay still.

 

“I”ll call Manager Hyung..ok?!”

“thank you..”

Khun finally gave up and sat down again on the couch, his palms pillowing  his face on the table. And he closed his eyes, slept again. He found his body was lifted up by someone he burried his face on the owner’s shoulder and feeling secure.

 

“emm…Youngie..”

“yes?”

 

Khun thought it’s Wooyoung in the first place who carried him up to the bed, but he heard the other’s voice that he knew it’s Taecyeon.

 

“eh?!”

“yah!”

“what the hell Khun?!”

 

Taec shouted back, feel irritated with Khun’s treatment. He saw Khun’s disappointed face and then realized and laughed after that.

 

“what?!”

“ow mann he’s busy making a right reason for you, you should be grateful I lifted you up to get back!”

 

Khun sighed again and lying his tired body on the bed. Taec helped him to wrapping him with blanket.

 

“I’m sorry..i just..tired….?”

“that’s okay, I know you so well man, Woo the Mommy is busy to make you porridge and stuff yo~”

“while I’m the father should accompany you here”

 

Khun knew Taec was teasing him. He couldn’t help but frown hearing the lame explanation from the big teeth boy.

 

“while you two need to take care of me the Grand Father..”

He closed his eyes. He himself was shocking too saying those words with the upset rhythm. He heard Taec was laughing again. Khun cursed in his sleep, this morning was so bad he thought.

 

“Khun..wake up..hey..”

Even Khun’s in deep sleep, he still could wake up if someone tapping his back lightly like this. He opened his eyes and seeing Woo’s smile right in front of his eyes. He smelled the good fragrance of  chicken. He saw Wooyoung held a bowl with full of porridge and the pieces of chicken. And finally his eyes caught Woo’s again. He saw a worried looks on the younger’s face. But the small smile never left those lips of the boy. Khun gulped half hungry and half thirsty.

 

“drink the hot tea first..”

 

Wooyoung handed over the mineral water in the glass. Khun nodded and took it. The fingers of them touched lightly he felt the warmth again. He saw an uneasy expression of the younger. Khun sometimes didn’t know what’s on his dongsaeng mind when he saw these uneasy face in front of him.

 

“feed me..”

Khun said, curious with the younger’s action. He pulled the younger’s wrist lightly. He didn’t have enough strength so if the younger resist him, he would give up and just lying on the bed with empty stomach till Wooyoung helpless and feeding him like a baby.

 

“sit up properly you big baby”

Khun grinned over wide and sat down properly like he was told so.

 

“say aaa”

Khun chuckled seeing Wooyoung’s mouth when say the word. He cleared his throat when seeing Woo’s frown. And took one spoon into his mouth. He saw Woo’s serious expression, ‘is he in bad mood?’, ‘or he doesn’t want to take care of me?’, ‘no..oh ..he has schedule too! Idiot!’. In Khun’s mind he thought many possibiltes.

 

“hey..you have many schedule too today..you should go, right?”

“um yes..”

 

Wooyoung nodded, Khun stared intently into the younger’s slanted eyes. He saw Wooyoung’s uneasy expression again. Then he sighed.

 

“that’s okay..i can take care of my self..you can go..”

“are you sure?”

 

Wooyoung furrowed his eyebrow. He stared deeply seeking the answer. Then Khun nodded.

 

“of course..it’s okay..”

He grinned forcefully before took the bowl and feed himself. Watching this sudden atmosphere, made Wooyoung wanna escape and gone as fast as he could.

 

“okay then..”

He got up and closing the door slowly.

 

“oh ”

Khun cursed for nth times. That was really bad morning. Sick, no schedule, no friend, no Woo’s warmth. He thought it while his mouth was still busy eating the porridge. But the he coughed suddenly, when he saw Wooyoung burst the door in his room.

 

“I can’t!”

“what?”

“you’re sick! And no one here”

“be-besides I’ve told manager that you and me would re-do the scehedule after you’re getting well”

“oh wow”

 

Khun was shocked. Of course who wouldn’t his favorite dongsaeng sacrifed his time just to take care of him, how it would be more sweeter. He smiled seeing Woo’s sudden action. It might be not that bad after all. This morning.

 

“just drink your medicine then go to sleep Hyung, I”ll stay here if you want..”

Wooyoung took the couch and sat besided Khun’s bed. He took the older’s empty bowl in his hand and put it back onto table.

 

“no..i’m not that sick yo~you can sit on my bed too if you mind? Or you can lying too, of you mind?”

Khun tapped the empty space on his bed. Khun grinned when seeing his dongsaeng just got up and lying the empty space besides him.

 

“you made my day”

“Why?”

Woo asked, their face just 10 cm away from each other. He saw Khun’ tapering eyelashes, he’s staring the older’s beautiful eyes with rigid expression. He usually admired him with normal distance, not this close. He saw the lips curved like a moon in front of him, unconsciously he stared intently those lips without a blink.

 

“because I can staring you with this close distance”

“lame, you’re lame”

 

Wooyoung the stain of porridge of the older’s lips. He wiped it with his finger carefully, before he pulled his finger back, Khun grabbed it faster and the stain of his finger seductively. Bad, that’s bad. Wooyoung said inside his mind.

 

“Khun..you’re so beautiful..”

“what?”

“you heard it”

“you’re cute Youngie..”

“I just act to be one but I’m not actually”

“no you are, you really are..”

 

He covered his ears with his palms. Wooyoung didn’t want these sweet words from the older boy. Before he couldn’t..

 

“why you cover you ears? You don’t want to hear that?”

“yes I don’t want to”

“you really are cute mommy”

“huh?”

He pulled back his hands tighten his pillow on hi head.

 

“you are the mom here”

“and Taec is the father..while I’m..”

Khun stared the roof above them.

“the Grand Father..”

Wooyoung continued it. Khun looked at him again.

 

“yes..”

“you know…when the Grandpa said the sweet words to the Mom, Mom wouldn’t get a tight sleep tonight..”

“so the Mom likes the Grandpa actually?”

“Mom is still not sure..”

“Mom..would you mind if this sick Grandpa kiss your lips?”

“Grandpa shouldn’t ask the permission..”

 

Lips touched. Khun’s lips brushed the young boy’s tenderly before went to sleep and recharging his fully energy tomorrow.

 

 

 

please do comment if you like then i"ll continue again :D