Study Date

My Guardian Angel

Yoonhae's POV

               I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. "Nngh." I let out as I stretched. However, as I was stretching my hands up, it accidentally hit something soft and squishy. "Ow. What are you doing?" said Minhyuk, waking up and his voice hoarse. I admit, he sounds y but anyway, that's not the point. "Oh, sorry I- wait no. What are you doing? Why are you on my bed?" I asked as I frowned. "Your bed's too comfy. Besides, it's big enough for two to share." said Minhyuk with a cheeky smile. "Urgh. Whatever." I said as I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. 

 

-1 hour later-

 

               "There. All done." I said as I put  and turned around. "How do I look?" I asked Minhyuk who was busy reading a random book he picked from my bookshelf. He looked up and stared at me for a moment. "Ugly." he stated and went back to reading. I frowned at his remark but brushed it off anyway. "Well, whatever. I'm going off now. I said cheerfully and left the room. I skipped down the stairs and saw my mum who was sitting at the sofa. She was reading a book with a cup of tea in her hand. "Morning and bye eomma! I'll be going off now!" I greeted as I was putting on my shoes. "Alone?" asked mum. "Hmm? No. I'm meeting Taeyong later." I answered. "No, I mean... Nevermind. You be careful ok." said mum with a smile. "I will!" I said and went out the door.

               After taking the subway, I arrived at the front of the library's building. I took out my phone and texted Taeyong, telling him where I am. *Am I too early?* I wondered. Just then, someone tapped me by the shoulder. I turned around to see Taeyong in casual clothes. *Omg. He looks so handsome. Omg omg omg. Ok, maintain yourself.* I thought as I mentally calmed down and flashed a smile to which he returned with a charming one. "Let's go." he said and I nodded my head, following him. It was the weekend so the library's quite crowded but we managed to find an empty table, big enough for the both of us.

               "I forgot it's the weekend. There's so many people here." said Taeyong as he sat in front of me. "Yeah, i know right." I replied with a chukle. "Ok, so which subject should we start first?" asked Taeyong. "Hmm, I'm not sure." I said as I skimmed through the different subjects I brought. "Then let's do this. We each say what subjects we're good and bad at." suggested Taeyong. "Ok. I'm good at English, Literature and Chemistry. I'm ok with the rest except, Math." I smiled sheepishly. "Really? Well, you're in luck. My best subject is Math." Taeyong said with a big smile. "Really? Wow. I can never understand Math. I always get brain fried in class." I said with a sighed to which Taeyong laughed at. "Brain fried. That's funny." he said and continued giggling. *I actually made him laugh.* I thought as I felt myself blush looking at his reaction. "Wanna start with Math then?" asked Taeyong finally calmed down. "Yeah, sure." I smiled. 

 

-Half an hour later-

 

               "So for this one, it's simple. You just use the same formula but add this formula to get the final answer." said Taeyong as I nodded my head. "Try it." he added. "Ok. So use this formula..." I spoke softly as I tried solving the question with the method Taeyong taught. "The answer's 60.4%?" I asked as I bit my lip while looking at Taeyong expectantly. "Yeap." he smiled. "Omg, I got it!" I cheered softly. "Good job." said Taeyong with a smile as he patted my head. *Did he just pat my head? Did he- oh my lord.* I fangirled mentally and looked away as I felt myself blush.

               "Pfft. That's so easy. Lol." said a voice that I know very well who it belonged to, which made me jump in my seat. "Is everything ok?" asked Taeyong. I turned to look at him and had to give my best fake smile as I tried to ignore the presence behind him who, had a smug face on that I feel very much like punching. "I'm fine." I said quickly. "Excuse me, I need to go to the toilet for a while." I added as I got up slowly. As I was about to walk away, I made sure to give a come-with-me face at the uninvited guest.

               Once I reached the toilet and made sure that no one else was inside before letting out a breath and turning around. "What are you doing here?!" I said in a hushed voice, just in case someone were to walk in. "What? I just got bored so I decided to crash your little date." said Minhyuk nonchalantly to which I frowned at. "Actually, I wasn't going to interrupt until you had that stupid face on." Minhyuk added. "What stupid face?" I frowned.

               Minhyuk tilted his head and studied me for a moment before he took a step towards me. "W-what?" I stuttered as I instinctively took a step back. Minhyuk continued walking towards me until I eventually hit the wall behind me. He then leaned his face close to mine and I gasped at the closeness of it. He stared at me and then I felt a hand on my head. "This stupid face." said Minhyuk as he patted my head. He smirked before moving away and walking out of the toilet. I quickly turned to look at the mirror. In the mirror was a girl with flushed cheeks and widened eyes. I blinked before turning on the tap and splashing my face with water. "Idiot." I said in a soft whisper. Minhyuk did the same gesture as Taeyong but there was a difference.

 

 

 

 

               My heart skipped.

 


Updated!

 

Hi guys! I know, I know. It took me SO long just to update a short chapter. 

source: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5aqeai0f31qeu214o2_500.gif

 

I'm really sorry but since it's my holidays now, I will try my hardest to update as much as I can. 

I know I said that a few times already but please, spare me juseyo. ><

source: http://pa1.narvii.com/5737/2ffe5cf60283db9a55d9c5751d7e62f4a6556a7e_hq.gif