God of Study: Different Story

God of Study: Different Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Hyunjung was still sleeping in her apartment when she heard her alarm rang.

"Aish, I'm still sleepy." she said while yawned.

She then turned off the alarm and decided to continue her sleep.

 

Suddenly she woke up again, she remembered that today is her first day in her new school, so she don't want to come late. Then she took a shower and went to school.

 

At Byung Moon High School

The class is so loud of noise. The students just do what they want. Ms. Han the english teacher just continue her lesson, she doesn't care about what they do. Actually for the students Ms. Han's lesson is very boring.

Suddenly Ms. Jang Mari, the Headmaster came and all students became silent.

"Good Morning Class!" the headmaster said and showed her hot smile.

"You look so y today, ahjumma!" one of a guy student .

"Shut up you little kid!" she said and glared.

"Well, today you have new friend transfered from LA!"

They are so excited and curious about the new student.

"Is that a girl or boy?" the other student asked.

"Of course a beautiful girl like me!" the headmaster said confidently.

"Wohooooo!!!! I like new girl! I'm tired to see all this girl here!" the boy students said and made girl students irritated.

"Huh! Such a playboy!" one of the girl said while Ms. Jang Mari cleared

"Well, Ms. Na Hyunjung please come in." she said and smiled to Hyunjung.

Then Hyunjung came in and all students especially the boys amazed with her cuteness and beauty. They couldn't take their eyes off of her except Seung Ho who just slept in his seat.

"Ok Ms. Na Hyunjung, I will leave now and this is Ms. Han your english teacher, hope you enjoy this school." the headmaster said and then left.

"Ne, kamsahamnida headmaster." Hyunjung said and bowed to her.

"Na Hyunjung please introduce yourself." the english teacher said.

"Annyeong! Na Hyunjung imnida! Bangapseumnida." Hyunjung introduced herself while gave her cute smile.

"Whoaaa! I can't help with that smile! So beautiful!" a guy student said while melted with her cuteness.

"She must be rich!" another student said.

"Yeah. Fortunatelly she is in our class!"

"Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter