God of Study: Different Story

God of Study: Different Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday night at Seoul, Na Hyunjung just went out of the mall, she likes shopping so much. It has been a week since she came back to Seoul so she decided to spent her nice Sunday at mall. She wears cute black dress with red coat and let her brown weavy hair fall down.

 

 

When she walked out of the mall, suddenly five girls called and approached her.

"Hey! I think I know you!" the girl that looks like gangster said that made Hyunjung so surprised.

"Huh?" She asked innocently.

"You are Na Hyunjung, right?" another girl said.

"Yeah! I think so. She is Na Hyunjung, the rich girl who left us and could out of the trouble because of her father and of course her money."

Hyun Jung is so scared to meet them again. Actually they are her ex-gang.

"Ya! Why you just keep silent? Didn't you remember us?" the girl looks really angry while Hyun Jung acted like didn't know them.

"She is still the same as Na Hyun Jung that betrayed us. Look at her appearance! Some people might think that she is a cute and innocent girl" the another girl said and glared at her.

"Huh! You are so smart Hyun jung-ah! You can hide the real of yourself! You are just a girl who just use your money to get everything that you want!"

When they still stared and glared at her, she slowly stepped backward and turned, and one, two, and three then she ran away. The gangster also ran and want to chase her.

 

Suddenly, Hyun Jung felt tired so she stopped and hid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter