God of Study: Different Story

God of Study: Different Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyunjung-ah!"

"Aish, what again? Yah! You like holding my hand that much?!" Hyunjung said irritating.

"Do you feel what I feel?" Suddenly Baekhyun asked while stopped from walking and tightened his grip.

"Wh.. what do you mean?" Hyunjung asked shockingly.

"I think I... I..."

"You what?!"

"Opseo.. Forget it!" Baekhyun said and released her hand.

"Uh, you're so weird! Well, if you don't have thing to say, I go first."

Hyunjung said and was about to left, but Baekhyun grabbed her hand again.

"I like you.." Baekhyun said and Hyunjung gave him her confuse look.

"No.. I mean I love you, Na Hyunjung!" He said again while grabbed both of her shoulder while Hyunjung chuckled.

"Yah! Why are you chuckling? I'm not kidding!"

"Baekhyun-ah, I know you are kinda crazy but don't joke around like this." Hyunjung said her chuckling become laughing.

"If you don't believe me, fine! Just forget it! At least, I have told you what I really feel" Baekhyun said and walked away.

Suddenly Hyunjung felt that Baekhyun was really serious, and he wasn't joking.

"Baekhyun-ah!" Hyunjung shouted, Baekhyun still not far but he didn't turned and continued walking.

"I love you too, Baekhyun-ah. Crazy boy! Aishh!" Hyunjung shouted again.

Hearing that, Baekhyun stopped and immediately turned to her with a wide smile on his lips. But he stopped smiling and pretend didn't hear it.

"What do you say?! I can't hear you!" Baekhyun .

"I... Aish I think you hear me! Stop pretending!" Hyunjung pouted and Baekhyun walked to her and hugged her tightly.

"I know. I know. I hear it" Baekhyun said.

"I c-can't breath!" Hyunjung said while Baekhyun chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter