God of Study: Different Story

God of Study: Different Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had been passed since Hyunjung in Byung Moon High School. She and Baekhyun still fight and called each other by crazy boy and babo yeoja. Pulip and hyunjung became closer and they are bestfriend now. She also close to Chandoo and Bonggoo.

 

One day at Byung Moon High School.

As usual, the classroom is loud of noise. Then the headmaster, Ms. Jang Mari came with a man.

"Good Morning!" she said but the students ignored her and just doing what they want. The class is so mess.

"Aishh! Such a kindergarten! Back to your own seats now!" the headmaster said while hitted the table.

The students became silent and back to their own seats.

"Attention. This is Mr. Kang Seukho. He will form a special class in this school. It's only for five of you who want to pursue your dreams to enter the best University in Korea. Our target is Chun Ha Dae." she said and all students were so surprised to hear that.

Suddenly a student laughed.

"Haha. Mr. Kang! Do you play with us? Why did you choose this school? You know we are not smart, huh? How can we enter that University? It's impossible! You're so funny!" that student said and the others laughed.

"I know you all are not smart, so that's why I choose this school especially this class. Beside, one must you know, nothing is impossible in this world! I trust you can get what you want if you work hard to get it. Well, who want to join this special class please come to the new class in 3rd floor." Mr. Kang said and then left with the headmaster.

"I will attend it!" Pulip said showing that she is interested.

"Are you sure Pulip-ah?" Hyunjung asked.

"Yes! Actually I want to enter Chun Ha Dae so much. May be what Mr.Kang said is true. Nothing impossible. I want to pursue my dreams and study there to become a success business lady and have a famous restaurant or hotel." she said.

"Okay Chingu! I will attend it too!"

Hyunjung said and smiled. Actually she never thought about University, because she just want to be a model or actress. But because she likes painting, so she want to study more there.

"So you two attend that class?" Suddeny Chandoo asked them.

"Yeah!" Hyunjung and Pulip said happily.

"How about you?" Hyunjung asked him.

"As long as I'm together with you Hyunjungah, I will attend it too." Chandoo said and winked to Hyunjung.

"I know you can't stay far from me. Haha." Hyungjung said and grinned.

"What about you Bonggooah?" Pulip asked Bonggo who still busy in his seat.

"I will too. I wanna be a veterinarian. I love animal so much, so I want to save and protect them." Bonggoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter