God of Study: Different Story

God of Study: Different Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh.. it is here" Hyunjung found her necklace on the street.

When she want to take her necklace, there is a motorcycle with high speed moving towards her and almost hit her. Suddenly there is someone who push her to the park so she fell on the grass and felt something heavy above her body and her lips are touched by something soft. Then she opened her eyes and surprised.

"YOU!" she said while her heart beated faster.

"Mwoh?! did I just kissed her? Why is my heart beating so fast?" The person said and looked into her eyes while Hyunjung did the same too.

They looked into each other eyes for quite a long time and then Hyunjung is the first one who break the eye contact.

"Yah! For how long do you plan to stay like this? Get up! You are so heavy Baek Hyunah!" Hyunjung said to the person and yeah, that's Baekhyun.

He wass so surprise because it wass the first time Hyunjung calling him by his name not with crazy boy. Then he fastly get up.

"Ahem" He cleared his throat. "M-mianhae!" he said while rubbed his neck.

Hyunjung was embarrassed but she tried to hide it.

"Yeah. You should say that! Because you already stolen it!"

"I stole what?" Baekhyun asked cluelessly.

"Don't say that you already forget that, you just ki...."  Hyunjung suddenly canceled what she want to says while Baekhyun knew what she means.

"Well, I'm sorry for the kiss. But is it your first time right?" B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter