F I V E

I fell for my family's serial killer.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mom and Dad worked for the government,secretaries.Their work often took place in specific areas due to classified information. They've worked there for over 20 years. They'd share their memories of their younger days in the government to me and boy it was rough. You needed loads of connections and relationship to get recognised. My grandma has asked them to leave their work since its quite risky. They said they'd think about it but never did.

"Yes. My parents that your parents ordered to be killed."  

I swore I wanted to get slapped again. Have I gone deaf? Wait am I dead? These questions raced in my mind like a marathon.

"I dont-" I took a breath sharply. Just the thought of my parents killing other people...they'd never do that.

"They'd never do that. You got the wrong people. It's not them. Its not them they won't do that ever."

"Of course they can, in order to protect their positions of course"

"Oh don't you dare. YOU are a killer. A serial killer. You kill with no reason. You are a sick who needs help."

"Serial Killer you say?" He sat up looking at me and help my face again, this time with a sickening smile.

"Found anything about me? Your parents killed the people I wanted to kill myself" 

I just stayed still wanting to know more of his claims.

"The two people I treasured but turned their backs on me. I needed help since I was 10 but all they'd say was its okay you'll change once your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter