O N E

I fell for my family's serial killer.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A toast for this family. Long live us and Merry Christmas!"
"Cheers!" everyone cheered happily.
It was christmas eve, my family & relatives has gathered at my grandparent's house. We do it every christmas and new years. A huge golden turkey, traditional korean food and dessert of all kind presented to all of us on the table. 
"Come on everyone dig in!" grandma would scream loudly above the chattering of everyone.
I dig in to my favourite delicious cherry pie. 
"Ya.. don't eat sugary food just yet. Fill your stomach with good stuff first" grandma would tell me with a toothy smile.
I'd just nod and keep feasting on my pie. My parents are on the other side of the table laughing about old but gold memories of their younger days with my uncles & aunts. My younger cousins aged of 4-5 year olds running around with their new toys. I'm the only child my parents has, I lost my brother during mom's birth. I could live for days like those, all thoughts kept aside to enjoy the holiday and become one with the family not until one day they all vanished.
It was one week after chirstmas when it all happened. I was coming home from university. Mom left me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter