T H R E E

I fell for my family's serial killer.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pyeongchang, Jaesan-ri,1940 5th avenue, house Q77"

"Bingo! Got him..I'm out"

"Yaa..Krystal hold up. You better buy me soju and meat!"

Its been a year since my parents's death. I've joined the police acadamy after my graduation. The acadamy requested for me after the incident when they found out about my major. Took the offer with a condition to finish my studies. Coming to today, I just got an address on where that piece of lives and I'm going to get him.

"Put your siren on and take the tracker with you" ahjushhi said leaning on my window. The only detective who helped me alot and was like a father to me.

I smiled and sped off. "I'm not going to loose you this time" my body was on fire, itching to finally get him.

So far we know that he's 3 years older than me i.e. 24. Blonde. And has passion for killing people. He has killed around 10 people. 

"You have reached your destination" the gps announced. I was in a silent neighbourhood. You could see people around, it wasnt empty but it wasnt like seoul. The address rests upon a villa. It looked like it no one was living in it. 

"I should've brought back up cause this looks like that one scene in the movie where the killer surprises the out of you" I muttered. 

I could feel my heart pounding the thought of getting him around my hands and make him pay finally made me excited and nervous.

My feet were of their own, exploring the house. Many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter