F O U R

I fell for my family's serial killer.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LET ME GO" came out my mouth as soon I woke up. 

"W-where am I?" then it hit me, the killer. I was in a huge white room laying in a queen sized bed, everything was white and clean. 

"This is probably a room in the house" I thought. Bringing my body up to see my hands are hand cuffed to the bed post.

"BULL"I cursed sharply. 

"Ah you're awake sleeping beauty" the killer was surprisingly in a navy blue suit. 

"It was about time thought you might be hungry" now removing his blazer to reveal a crisp white shirt, rolling his sleeves. I laid still not knowing what was going on in my mind.

"Why did you do it?" 

"Why did you kill them? huh?

"WHY WHY WHY?" I screamed.

"stop screaming cause whatever you do you also wont be heard." he said sitting down on the couch facing me.

"What have they done to you? And for sake YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT TO ME in that traffic light..I should've known....WHY"

He stood up and walked hastily towards me and held my face in his hands.

"I said stop screaming" he said through gritted teeth.

"FUC-" a slap came across my face. It hurt. Tears started to well up from the impact and could taste blood from my teeth. I spat at him face and he let go.

"Yea come on hit me you low life filthy heartless ..I'm going to get you looked up for this and slowly torture you"

"Fine lets be fair then shall we?" a second later he plopped to the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter