S I X

I fell for my family's serial killer.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been stuck in this house for almost a month now. The hopes for my tracker and phone didnt work. I realised my tracker was in the car and my phone out of battery. The police academy must've noticed my absence by now but they never came.

He has uncuffed me now thus I can move around easily but locked up in this room like freaking rapunzel. Things that I've learnt about Kai : He's an architect which explains the house, its his house. He actually has a soft side hate to admit it but he's actually not that bad until he get his mental trigger. I've managed to make him abit comfortable around me, apparently his dad was a drunk and would drug his mother though they both had positions in the government along my parents. His dad would drug him too sometimes which explains somewhat of his killings. He kills drug lords well besides my parents. I'm still confused but getting there.

"wake up sunshine, you've overslept" 
"mm...urgh" 
Kai walked up to the window, throwing the curtains away from each other.
"You need your vitamin D" 
The sun was blinding and the breeze cool. 
"Can you not" I tell him half awake, sinking deeper to my pillow and blanket.
He smiled and jumped on the bed, shaking my shoulder.
"Stop" 
"But sweetheart" 
"Stop and dont sweetheart me" I said seriously.
"You sure you're not going to get up?"
I ignored him.
"Fine"

He entered my blanket and nuzzled his face to my neck.
" not again" I quickly sat up pushing him away.

"I'm awake..there..happy?" He had this devilish grin. Just then he pulled me back to bed, trapping me in his arms. I try to hit him with my elbows but he's too strong. 

"When did you get this strong, damn it"

"You'll just get tired trying" he whispered. His voice wasn't the usual, sickening. This time it was soft or whatever his tone has changed.

"Looks like I found your weakness princess"

"What weakness? Don't be too ove-"

He was dangerously close to my neck again. I actually hate the fact I go weak when my neck is touched which is way I trained day and night to avoid that area from being touched and here we are now, his lips almost touching it.

"Your neck" he whispered against my skin sending shivers from head to toe. Saliva was stuck in my throat I couldn't move, it was as if I was frozen and left in the open with only brai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter