Byuntae

Why I Just Wanna Solo

Our new CEO is a ert. Stephanie has come to this conclusion after the dinner. And how did she come to that conclusion? There are a few reasons.

  1. CEO Kim’s stare is creepy.
  2. CEO Kim’s stare has a clothes-removing function.
  3. CEO Kim’s hands are up to no good.
  4. CEO Kim’s questions are . . . personal, to say the least.
  5. CEO Kim’s music choice is questionable at best.

Over the span of one bento dinner, Stephanie has had to answer questions about her love life and hobbies, fend off wandering hands, and tolerate the cheesy trying-too-hard-to-be-y saxophone tracks floating around in the background.

Stephanie isn’t used to this. The female artistes and trainees had been left alone during the reign of ex-CEO Kim Young Man since he heaped his attention on the young boys. She had never needed to deal with a ert CEO before. It doesn’t help that this new CEO possesses a mysterious charm that reels her in, hook, line and sinker.

Stephanie doesn’t want things to be complicated. She doesn’t want things to get awkward in the company. In her head, she’s sighing.

I JUST WANNA SOLO!

“What did you say?” CEO Kim is staring at her in shock.

Opps, she must have said it out loud. Well, she might as well come clean. “I just wanna solo.”

“I know that.”

Stephanie draws to her full height sitting. “I don’t think you do.”

“What do you mean?”

“Why did you ask me to learn the pole dance?” Stephanie watches as CEO Kim shifts in her seat.

“I explained it before. It’s because you’re older now and mature themes suit you.”

“I know. But I want to know the reason behind that reason.”

“There’s no other reason.”

“Oh, really? So what about this dinner then?”

“I’m new so I’m getting to know my artistes better.”

“Riiight. And what about the music?”

“It’s my favourite kind of music.”

“Of course it is. And I suppose asking me about my love life is part of getting to know me too?”

CEO Kim’s smile is smug and assured. “You said it.”

“And the see-through top you’re wearing is just something you happened to wear today?”

CEO Kim perks up and grins. “You noticed?”

ert CEO. ert CEO Kim. What is it with the erted Kims? Stephanie stands and walks to CEO Kim with a sultry smile. “Of course I noticed. How could I not?”

CEO Kim’s grin turns salacious. “You like it, don’t you?”

“Oh, of course I like it.” Stephanie lowers her bottom onto CEO Kim’s lap and leans close. “In fact, I don’t just like it.”

CEO Kim’s breath is growing heavy. “Oh?”

“Mmm, I love it. I love it very, very much.” Stephanie doesn’t flinch when CEO Kim’s hands snake around her waist. “I love it so much that . . .”

“That?” CEO Kim is almost panting like a dog in heat now.

“I’m . . . gonna . . . STRANGLE YOU!” Stephanie unleashes her wrath and throttles the unsuspecting CEO Kim.

“Help! JONGHYUN! HELP!” CEO Kim screams and the door bursts open.

“OH SHE IS!”

Stephanie freezes, ready to dodge an incoming attack.

“HELP ME!”

“OH SHE IS STRANGLING YOU!”

“HELP ME NOW!”

“OH SHE IS STILL STRANGLING YOU!”

“YOU’RE FIREDDDDDDDD!!!”

“Oh, darn.” Jonghyun pouts. “Guess I’ll let myself out then.”

“SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

With the new secretary fired, Stephanie regains her winning stance. “YOU’RE SUCH A ERT YOU’RE GONNA DIE!!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo . . .”

\/\/