Secret Love

It's Our Love Story

"Yaaa! Sooyoung-aa, you're so annoying "said Jessica, who had just entered the room after seeing the mess in their room.
 

"Wae? Wae? "Asked Sooyoung without guilt.
 

"Aigoo .. you are still not aware of what you're doing? " growled Jessica then went to Sooyoung who are cool snacking while sleeping.
 

"Yaa! Why did you take my food? "Sooyoung angry and stood up.
 

"You have to clean up this mess if you want to get your food back" command on Sooyoung Jessica.
 

" I do not want to!! You're just a clean up, I was very tired "Sooyoung rejected.
 

"Tired? You say tired? You just eat for every moment, and you said it all tired? Omona .. Omona "angry Jessica.
 

Sooyoung ignored the words of Jessica, she took the food that is in the hands of Jessica and Jessica left.
 

"The boy is very annoying" Jessica muttered.

Then Jessica clean up her room with a sour face.
 

When finished cleaning the room, Jessica sat on the bed and soon came Sooyoung.

"Sica, mianhae already upset" Sooyoung said and sat next to Jessica.
 

"Ne, but do not you try again" replied Jessica.
 

"Actually I did not mean it like that, I just want to have your attention only. You're always with Yuri and it makes me jealous "explains Sooyoung frankly.
 

"Eh?"
 

"Wae?" Said Sooyoung and then lay down flat.
 

Jessica looked at Sooyoung with great confusion.
 

"I'm glad you say that" said Jessica then kissed Sooyoung cheek.
 

Sooyoung sat back and holding his cheek. Instantly her cheeks became very red like a tomato.
 

"Why did you become red like that?" Jessica teased.
 

"...."
 

"I know you must be very embarrassed right now hahaha" laughed Jessica.
 

Sooyoung was silent for a thousand languages.
 

"Huuuuuuuf .." Jessica sighed and lay down.

"I am very happy always pisses me off. You know, I'm actually close to Yuri just wanted to make you jealous but I noticed you did not just ignores me and continues with Sunny. It makes me jealous so I decided to be with Yuri "Jessica explained at length."
 

"Jinjja? Are you seriously saying this? or you just want to comfort me alone? "asked Sooyoung could not believe what is in her unnie said it.
 

"Ne .. Of course! "Said Jessica.
 

"So you're also like me?" Asked Sooyoung convincing.
 

"Hmmm .." Jessica did not answer a word and it makes curiosity Sooyoung added.
 

"Answer me, unnie" pleaded Sooyoungs with her aegyo little force.
 

"Haissh .. You do not deserve such air-aegyo "said Ice Princess cold with her style.
 

"Answer!" Cooed aegyo Sooyoung is still with her.
 

"Ne .. Ne I replied. I like you, SATISFIED! "Said Jessica.
 

Hear Jessica, Sooyoung stood up and random dance abysmally.
 

"Yeyeyeyeye liked Jessica" Jessica could only smile at it dongsaengnya behavior.
 

Sooyoung stopped dancing abysmally and then her face on Jessica. Jessica panic, she backed up his face. The closer .. Sooyoung her face closer and ... Jessica closed her eyes and then ...


Chu ~

Sooyoung kissed her forehead.
 

Jessica opened her eyes.
 

"Saranghae, Sica-chu" Sooyoung said softly.
 

"Nado, Youngie :)" replied Jessica.

 

 

-------

 

so fast my update kekekeke

 

COMMENT PLEASE and SUBCRIBE ^^