Our Promise

It's Our Love Story

"Yuri` ~ ah "spoiled Yoona.

"Eh? It’s unusual  you did not wear frills unnie called "Yuri surprised at her lover.

"So what? It should not be? "Yoona said pretended to be angry.

"Of course it can. Just sounds weird have you been like this, not as usual "

"I'm the seobang, so I'll like this. Anyway now there is no one. While in Tokyo you are mine, Yuri-ah "teased Yoona.

"You're hard at a guess, chagiya" Yuri exasperation.

"Yoona .." proud Yoona.

"Her girlfriend who was dong. Yuri ... "Yuri did not want to lose.

Yoona and Yuri did want to share a room because they do not want to be split. Manager oppa was to her and yes it did not smell anything suspicious because she knew that Yoona and Yuri are roommates in dormnya.

Yuri laid her body and followed with Yoona.

"It's very tiring huh?" Yoona said.

"NDE. Become more tiring because there is no Sooyoung "Yuri replied.

"I wish a speedy recovery Sooyoung unnie" Yoona said.

"Ameen"

Yoona  pulled Yuri into her arms.

"Yul?"

"Ne"

"I do not like the Minho"

"Eh? Waeyo? "

"He always tried to approach you first" Yoona pout.

"Are jealous, baby?" Teased Yuri.

"Of course me!"

"Hahahahaha you're so adorable when jealous like this, my choding"  Yuri said, pinching Yoona cheeks and shook it.

"Sick ~

"Ish my girlfriend is so cute" Yuri increasingly exasperated.

"Relax, Yoong. Minho was just I took as my dongsaeng course, nothing more! You're the one who loved "explains Yuri getting serious.

"Jinjja? I held these words, Yul "

"Of course  You also have to promise "

"Promise what?"

"You must continue to show your attitude is jealous hehehehehe: p"

"I think what Haissh. If I do not want to do? That's a very hard time "

"I'll leave!"

"Are you for sure do that, baby?" Teased Yoona.

"Of course not, I cannot life without you sweetheart" spoiled Yuri increasingly tightened her embrace.

"I think" said Yoona and Yuri scrambles then gently kissed the tip of the head of Yuri.

"Now I'm serious. I want you to promise to always be there for me no matter what happens. I want you to promise to always love me. I want you to promise not loved anyone but me. I want to .. "Yoona interrupted Yuri by a kiss.

"Without you say all that, I will do all that" Yuri felt her cheeks are very hot. Now his face was flushed red.

"Saranghae ~" said Yuri

"Nado .." replied Yoona

Yuri increasingly draw together the distance between the lips and lip Yoona. ~ Chu gave a warm kiss on Yuri, Yoona was back.

 

FIN

 


I wrote this when SMTOWN TOKYO. as I said earlier, I have long often create fictional stories but only now had time to publish here. thank for enjoying its. PLEASE COMMENT and Subcribe