YoonYulSic is Real

It's Our Love Story

"Sica unnie, what's not anything we like this?" Yoona said to Jessica when Jessica secretly invites to the bathroom dorm.

"Shhh ... Be quiet you, Yoong! Later we’ll be discovered. You do not want us to be discovered like this by all the members? "

"Ne, unnie. Arraseo "

"Only in this way was I could be alone with you. I want to be with you like this but I do not have the courage to reveal all the other member "explained Jessica as she her hair and hugged dongsaengnya Yoona in her arms.

"Ne, arraseo" Yoona nod.

'Sica unnie, I did loved you but I also love Yul unnie. Mianhae I can not honestly 'inner Yoona.

"Unnie, how you feel about Yul unnie?" Yoona said.

"Eh? Engggg ... "

"You're often in gossiping about going out with Yul unnie, because you are YulSic and YoonSic never existed" continued Yoona little sad.

"Haissh you do not talk like that, Yoong" said Jessica.

They hugged each other and quite long.  Until a few moments later another member calling.

"SICA .. Yoona .. You are where? It’s time to dinner, "cried Hyoyeon.

"Unnie, it Hyo unnie is calling us. How is this if be discovered? "Panic Yoona.

"Calm down you. Tell you what ... I'm going out first, then after a while and then you come out, arra?! " adviced Jessica.

"Ne .."

Jessica came out of the bathroom.

"Apparently you're there, I think where you hehe ... Uh yeah, what you see Yoona?" Asked Hyoyeon. "

 

It's time to eat dinner, she usually does not disappear during mealtimes" continued Hyoyeon.
 

"Maybe she's out. I have not seen "lying Jessica.

Hyoyeon disappeared from Jessica.

A few moments later Yoona came out.

Now, all members are busy dinner. Yoona sat between Yuri and Jessica, Yuri Jessica on the right while on the left. While enjoying the food, Yuri always stare with a smile to Yoona. Yoona  smile her back.  Not long, can be felt by him that there is a clutching her right hand and it turns out that Yuri's hand. Yoona glanced and smiled bitterly to Jessica. Jessica just smiled awkwardly Yoona saw.

Yoona accelerate quickly to avoid eating these situations.

After lunch, Yoona straight to her room. Looking at Yoona go, Yuri decided to catch up.

"I've had enough, sleepy.  yes I sleep first "Yuri said goodbye.

'What's wrong with Yoona yes?' Thought Yuri as she stepped into their room (YoonYul).

"Yoong?" Call Yuri as she opened the door.

"Ne, unnie?"

"Are you have a problem?"

"Ah, Annio .."

Yuri was lying next to Yoona. Yoona looked at the ceiling. Yuri was followed.

"You are very strange, Yoong. Uncharacteristically. Are you sick? " ask Yuri as holding Yoona's forehead.

"No, unnie. I'm fine "Yoona lie.

"Saranghae Yoona-ah" Yuri said and leaned her head on her shoulder Yoona. 

 

"Nado, unnie" said Yuri Yoona then rubbed her head and kissed her forehead.
 

Drrrt .. Drrrt ..

Yuri iphone vibrates and it was a text from Jessica.
 

 

From: Sica-baby

Seobang, I miss your touching  :*

"From whom unnie?" ask Yoona and makes Yuri surprise.

"A ... aa .. nniyo not from anybody. Let's go to sleep "said Yuri.

"Well"

YoonYul slept, Yuri Yoona asleep on your chest. They sleep in a state embraced.

 

-----

How about this guys? anyways sorry for my blame in previous story but dont worry guys i had fix it

COMMENT and SUBCRIBE please ^^

@oprotortsXP17 : yea i faster kekeke enjoy it^^

@yoonyul_trooper yoonyul FTW

@trishajjang okay i'll be update faster

@JalyssaLOVE sorry for the mistake of writing but I have to fix it