Sorry I can't

It's Our Love Story

"Sica-ah .." called Tiffany, friend.

"NDE?" Said Jessica.

"What if I suddenly love you?" Said Tiffany and Jessica create confusion.

"Eh? What do you mean? "Confused Jessica.

"Anni .. I just asked it. Somehow I feel like love is more than just friends even I love you like "Tiffany said innocently.

Jessica was stunned by what she uttered his friend.

"Answer me, Jessi! Please do not be mad "Tiffany worried.

"You already have Taeyeon Fany-ah. While I've got Sooyoung now, Sooyong just had an accident yesterday and I did not want to upset him that she knew about this. You should be able to remove this feeling to me "said Jessica.

"You do not want SNSD to be broken just because you feel this stupid?"

"But, Jessi?"

"Try to forget this feeling to me" Jessica pleaded, holding both shoulder Tiffany.

"I'm sure you can" he continued.

"Okay I'll try it, Jess. For the sake of SNSD's "Tiffany replied.

"For you must" Tiffany muttered as she left Jessica.

Today is the SM TOWN is held in Tokyo. All have performed as much as possible. Of course, SNSD also been displaying their performance very well without Sooyoung of course. At the time of perform, Tiffany looks to avoid Jessica may be due to the incident the other day. Jessica felt very uncomfortable with a situation like this once. With determined, finally, she decided to go up to Tiffany who is eager to play her Iphone.

"Tiff, there I want to talk with you" said Jessica. But Tiffany ignored Jessica's words.

"Tiff ..!!" Jessica began furiously and then take Tiffany's Iphone .

"What are you doing this. Restore my Iphone! "

"No way. Before you accept my invitation first "

"Ok fine. What would you say now? "Said Tiffany with her hand for the Iphone again.

Jessica and Tiffany had pulled his hand out of the room.

"You want to take me where?" Jessica Tiffany ignored the question.

Jessica was pulled Tiffany's hand and led her tap Kea building. Arriving on the roof.

"Now what would you say? Quickly I did not have much time. Taeyeon'll find me "Tiffany said while releasing the grip of Jessica.

"To the point it well, Tiff. Why your attitude is different to me during the show about? "

"Oh that. Gwenchanayo ... "

"Shireo! Surely nothing, your attitude was not as usual at all "

"Jeongmal Gwenchana, Jessi-ah"

"Hmm .. Is it because the incident the other day? "

"So what happened the other day?" "

Mianhae ~" "

For what?"

"For everything I am"

"Is not this what you want?"

"But not like this as I want. I want you to behave like it used to, not away from me "

"Ok fine. Then back my feelings! "

"No, Tiff!"

"Waeyo?"

"I love Sooyoung. You know yourself, how things are now is not it? She needs me in my side "

"But I also need you by my side. I'd decided my relationship with Taeyeon "

"Andwae! It should not be! Taeyeon love you very much. So whether you love me until you're willing to decide your relationship with Taeyeon? "

"Actually not. But I'm really really love you and Taeyeon "

"It can not, tiff! you must choose one of the best. Is a relationship that . May feel about just a moment. Feelings of love just for Taeyeon "

"Maybe you're right, Jess" Tiffany muttered.

"Think about what I said" Jessica said then leave Tiffany alone there.

 

FIN


COMMENT PLEASE and SUBCRIBE ^^

a/n sory for wrong grammar previous, i'd to fix it