Inevitable Fights

6 versus 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Girls! I’m back!” Hyejeong shouts across the living room and sees her sisters as well as her parents coming down from upstairs. Hyejeong and Seolhyun parted ways at the airport as Seolhyun wants to spend time with her family.

 

“PRESENTS!” Mina stretches her hands out like a little child.

 

“Will you let me unpack first?!” Hyejeong knocks on Mina’s head causing the tiny girl to pout.

 

“How was French Alps? Everything okay? Did you hurt yourself or anything?” Yuna questions Hyejeong and hugs her tightly before carefully inspecting her.

 

“I’m good, don’t worry Yu. French Alps was great. Did you have any trouble sleeping?” Hyejeong takes a good look at Yuna. Hyejeong could tell, Yuna had a hard time while she was away.

 

“Amber stays overnight with me almost every other day to make sure I at least get a few hours of sleep and doesn’t get any bad dreams.”

 

“Aww, poor thing. I’m back, so don’t worry, all right?”

 

It is only half past three, so the sisters and parents left Hyejeong to go unpack her luggage while Mom goes to prepare for dinner. The girls followed Hyejeong to her room even when she warns them not to. Oh, well, the tuplets always had a hard time following rules and instructions.

 

Mina has been flashing those puppy eyes ever since Hyejeong stepped into the house. Hyejeong couldn’t resist those eyes any further so she hands Mina the souvenir she bought her. “For you. Vintage Paris bracelet. I figured it would look good with anything you wear.”

 

“Thanks, my bear!” Mina hugs Hyejeong and hangs onto her like she’s a koala bear.

 

“My turn!” Chanmi raises her hands.

 

One thing about these tuplets is that souvenir is an important thing to them. As well as gifts. No matter what they buy for each other, they’ll love it and keep it safely in their rooms.

 

Hyejeong fishes something out of her luggage, “Here, sloth!” Hyejeong hands Chanmi a fluffy sweater which would be perfect when winter arrives.

 

“I’m next!” Choa raises her hand like a little kid.

 

“We bought this Audrey Hepburn framed poster for you!” Choa obviously couldn’t wait so she runs up to her room to hang the poster on her side of the wall.

 

“Alright, let’s see. Ukulele for Jimin!” Hyejeong hands the ukulele to Jimin.

 

“Last one, jiggly puff onesie for you! I got a chikorita for myself!” Hyejeong hands the onesie to Yuna and the twin immediately wear it over their casual clothes.

 

 

Hyejeong wakes up in the middle of the night and feels thirsty. She goes down to the kitchen and hears someone sniffing. She didn’t see Yuna in the room, and thought it was her. But when she passes by the living room, Yuna fell asleep on the couch while doing her school work.

 

“Yu… Do you hear someone crying? Yuna…” Hyejeong nudges Yuna, but only “mmm” came out of Yuna’s mouth.

 

“Gosh, is she a pig?! Can’t she hear someone is crying?” Hyejeong whispers as she walks pass her sleeping twin.

 

As she is nearing the kitchen, she sees a small figure hugging her knees while her head hung low. Immediately Hyejeong recognizes who that sister is. There is no way she could’ve been wrong.

 

“Hey, Mina. What happened? Why are you crying?” Hyejeong sits down next to cutie sister and let Mina into her embrace.

 

“I… I… I…”

 

“Alright. Cry first, talk later.” Hyejeong continues to rub Mina’s back in a circular motion to comfort her.

 

After a good hour of crying, Mina finally calmed down. She wipes her tears and is ready to tell Hyejeong what happened albeit she is still sobbing.

 

“Now tell me what happened. Weren’t you at Peniel’s party?”

 

“I w-was at the living r-room when I arrived, Peniel brought me a drink and t-told me to wait for him at the c-couch while he goes and take some snacks for us and we’ll go to the guest room upstairs.”

 

“DID HE ING YOU?!” Hyejeong asked a little too loud, they could see Yuna stirred on the couch.

 

“NO! Lower your voice!” Mina shushed her, and she continues, “while Peniel was g-gone, the player of our school, Namjoon came to me and insist on taking me to the b-backyard, said he had s-something to show me. I refused and he dragged me away. I s-struggled and took a beer bottle and hit him on the head. I ran back home while he was unconscious. I didn’t kill him, Hyejeong, did I? Will I be sent to prison? I’m scared!” Mina hugs Hyejeong again, thinking back about what happened.

 

“Mina! Listen to me, you’re not going to jail, okay? He’s probably just knocked out, he’ll be fine.” Hyejeong comforts her sister and then she feels her blood boiling. “And, what the was Peniel doing? He was supposed to protect you! I’m going to ing kill him.” Hyejeong stands up but Mina pulls her back down.

 

“Don’t let Mom and Dad know about this, please! I really like Peniel. If they find out this happened, they will never let me see him again!”

 

“Okay, but I must inform the other sisters, okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Peniel is Mina’s classmate in her class. They are obviously in love with each other, but neither of them ever make the first move. Their class has already started to ship them but they always insist they are just good friends.

 

Of course, Peniel had to get through Mina’s sisters first. There was once Mina was being bullied in school by her course mate. Peniel protected Mina whenever they are in school and after school to make sure no one gets near her. He would send her home and pick her up for school every day. That made the sisters trust Peniel.

 

The thought of Peniel leaving Mina in a space full of strangers and erted and teenager boys triggers Hyejeong even more. She is determined to give Peniel a lesson.

 

[Hyejeong: Girls, we have something to do tomorrow. Get ready es!]

Sent to: Yuna, Choa, Jimin, Chanmi, Seolhyun, Amber

 

 

Morning arrives, Hyejeong and her sisters together with Amber and Seolhyun are ready to head to Peniel’s house. He could hold a party last night because his parents are overseas and the sisters knew he’s going to be alone at least until the weekend is over.

 

After two knocks, the door opens, standing behind the door is of course Peniel. He looks awful and he is definitely hungover.

 

“What the ? It’s nine in the morning!” Peniel rubs his temples.

 

“You were supposed to protect and take care of Mina last night!” Yuna screams, causing Peniel to cover his ears this time. Yuna probably hit eight octaves.

 

“Don’t even waste your saliva and breath, Yu.” Jimin walks up to Peniel and punches him in the nose. Peniel didn’t see that coming and falls onto the floor. Seeing the tall guy on the floor, Jimin kicks him in the shin.

 

“Ow! Stop! Stop!” Peniel stands up, “can I at least wash up first?” he invites the sisters in.

 

After washing up, changing into a new set of clothes and styling his hair, Peniel went down to the living room and is ready to give explanations to the scary eight girls sitting in a row side by side on the couch.

 

“Okay, I didn’t see that coming, he looks really good like this.” Choa whispers to Hyejeong next to her and Hyejeong could’ve swore she saw a light shade of pink appeared on Choa’s face.

 

“Focus! We’re not here to see how good looking he is. Besides, your sister Mina is in love with him!” Hyejeong hits Choa on the back and the uptight girl rolled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter