American Slangs

6 versus 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Skip this chapter if you are not interesting in other AOA members!

 

“Let’s ace our exams! Let’s ace our exams… Couch potato… You need to stop being a couch potato…” Yuna mumbles to herself early in the morning, a grumbling Hyejeong did not distract her attention at all.

 

“Ugh… Yuna, will you shut up? We are trying to sleep here.” Hyejeong complains with her eyes still close, hands covering Seolhyun’s ears so she won’t be disturbed.

 

It was as if Yuna is wearing an invisible earpiece. She can’t hear what Hyejeong says to her. The taller girl gives up and walk towards her, “Hey, you ok?” Hyejeong starts to worry as she has never seen Yuna so concentrated before.

 

“Hyejeong, I can’t,” Yuna takes a look at a page of the notes app in her phone, “screw, I can’t screw this up alright?” Hyejeong stares at Yuna with a strange look.

 

“Screw what up?” Hyejeong questions.

 

“The exam, ok?! Leave me alone!” Yuna tries to pull Hyejeong away but the girl goes even closer to Yuna.

 

“C’mon! You’re not even studying!” Hyejeong leans closer and landed herself a good view of Yuna’s laptop browser, “Common American Slangs? HAHAHA! What’s that, Yu?” Yuna knows for sure this will be joke of the year in the house.

 

“GIRLS! YUNA IS LEARNING AMERICAN SLANGS! YO~” One scream and the sisters are up in the room. Seolhyun gave up sleeping and crowd around Yuna to see what’s going on.

 

“What? What? Have we caught Yuna smoking yet?” Jimin manages to squeeze into the circle.

 

“First of all, I don’t smoke, second of all, you guys are busybodies.” Yuna closes her laptop and crawls into bed.

 

“Yuna’s learning American Slangs!” Hyejeong says and then can’t even contain her laughter that has been in her stomach for way too long.

 

The six of them climb onto Yuna’s back and hoping to annoy her until she tells them what is up with her learning American Slangs, “c’mon, tell us! We will keep it a secret!” Chanmi says and the other girls agree.

 

“Yeah! Just tell us!” Seolhyun joins Chanmi

 

“Ok fine! Get off my back and I’ll tell you guys.” Yuna gave up, knowing that none of them will budge until she tells them the reason.

 

“I am learning slangs that Americans use because I want to be able to relate to Amber and have her like me. Happy?!” Yuna tells them the reason and the girls can’t help but feel bad for laughing at her, neither of them will ever think of Yuna having low self-esteem.

 

“Aww… Yuna! It’s not an embarrassing thing! And why are you so certain that Amber will only fall for you if you learn these slangs? This is not the Yuna we know…” Jimin wraps her arm around Yuna’s shoulders.

 

What Jimin said was true. Yuna never dates a girl for more than two months. She never brought girls home. This is the first time Yuna brought a girl home feels that her feelings for Amber is real, she’s true to Amber, but she doesn’t know if her sisters will believe her.

 

“Because I really like Amber? Like I really really really really like her?” 

 

“Oh please, even if you don’t learn these slangs, Amber will still fall for you. C’mon, Amber already likes you!” Cutie sister says and Yuna ruffles her hair.

 

“You guys helped me had a successful date with Seolhyun, so girls, don’t you think we should help Yuna this time?” Hyejeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter